+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Return Issue -Abu Dhabi-

habata2el

May 29, 2016
Hello everyone. I have sent my passport to the embassy by Aramex but I didn't pay for a self-addressed Aramex pre-paid return airway bill. Right now my application has been approved and I can't get my passport back. I went to Aramex telling them that I need to do another shipment to bring back, they told me they need a name and a phone number of someone inside the embassy to be able to get it, not only the address of the embassy. I have emailed the embassy but they take sometime to respond. Now how can I get my passport back?

Anyone with previous experience, please help me out.

anaqi

Star Member
Jun 2, 2016
Write and print out a letter addressed to the embassy mentioning your application number and passport number and mention that you are including a return airway bill. Then send this letter via Aramex and this time include the return airway bill to the same address as the last one. When the embassy recieves the letter and the return bill they'll know what to do from there :p

And congrats on the visa :D

SH29

Jul 31, 2016
habata2el said:
Hello everyone. I have sent my passport to the embassy by Aramex but I didn't pay for a self-addressed Aramex pre-paid return airway bill. Right now my application has been approved and I can't get my passport back. I went to Aramex telling them that I need to do another shipment to bring back, they told me they need a name and a phone number of someone inside the embassy to be able to get it, not only the address of the embassy. I have emailed the embassy but they take sometime to respond. Now how can I get my passport back?

When did u apply for the visa and when did u get passport request?

swethamohanvamsi

Jun 24, 2014
habata2el said:

congratulations..

Please update us with your Application date and how long it took for processing of your visa?

Thank you.