+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport return in VFS manila

KDLeon

Jan 2, 2021
How long is the wait on processing time for the stamping and return of the passport back from vfs? Thank you I appreciate your answer.

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
How long is the wait on processing time for the stamping and return of the passport back from vfs? Thank you I appreciate your answer.
Generally speaking from the time your submission leaves VFS for the Embassy. getting stamped then sent back to VFS is quite fast. VFS uses only LBC to return the passports, they haven't been doing a good job lately. One person recently waited 11 days to get their passport back through LBC. Balikbayan boxes we sent, after they cleared customs took a month to get to the Visayas, nobody could ever tell us where they were. Unless you are booking a flight a ways in the future you might want to wait until you get your PP back to do that.

Manaloto

Star Member
Oct 29, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
When did you sent you passport? I sent iur passports (family) january 13..no feedback yet until now.

Reactions: Beksi