+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport resubmission

Alisha@kair

Mar 7, 2023
I am in the same boat and my passport returned with the same reason as 'damaged passport'. Can you tell me what process you followed in this case?
I am facing same situation. I have one question. There is not timing mention in resubmission letter

KaranB

Jul 16, 2019
I am facing same situation. I have one question. There is not timing mention in resubmission letter
The timing to resubmit the passport isn't mentioned. However, you should raise a webform to inform IRCC. Furthermore, you should try to get the re-issued passport as quickly as possible. You can exceed the time frame mentioned on the Passport Request Letter because I also exceeded the timeframe.

Alisha@kair

Mar 7, 2023
The timing to resubmit the passport isn't mentioned. However, you should raise a webform to inform IRCC. Furthermore, you should try to get the re-issued passport as quickly as possible. You can exceed the time frame mentioned on the Passport Request Letter because I also exceeded the timeframe.
Can I submit new passport before one day of ppr expiry date???

KaranB

Jul 16, 2019
Can I submit new passport before one day of ppr expiry date???
You need to submit your re-issued passport as soon as you get it. Also, don't forget to send the re-submission letter that you have received ong with the re-issued passport.

Alisha@kair

Mar 7, 2023
You need to submit your re-issued passport as soon as you get it. Also, don't forget to send the re-submission letter that you have received ong with the re-issued passport.
I am so afraid I received this letter 6 March and this letter update my online account 2 March but my agent not informed me also the appointment date received of passport next mnth and ppr expire on 15 march

KaranB

Jul 16, 2019
I am so afraid I received this letter 6 March and this letter update my online account 2 March but my agent not informed me also the appointment date received of passport next mnth and ppr expire on 15 march
Hi, firstly calm down. I know this can be a difficult time, but there can be a way to get out of the problem. But please explain your situation to me in detail with the timeline of receiving Passport Request Letter and Resubmission and the problem caused by your agent.

Alisha@kair

Mar 7, 2023
Hi, firstly calm down. I know this can be a difficult time, but there can be a way to get out of the problem. But please explain your situation to me in detail with the timeline of receiving Passport Request Letter and Resubmission and the problem caused by your agent.
Thnks, I received my ppr 15 Feb and I submit my passport 16 Feb to my agent. They send my passport for stamping after 4 days then 6 March I received my courier with resubmission letter due to passport damage. According to this letter. They told me kindly have new passport issued by regional passport office and then resubmit new passport. On my ppr ta time limit is within 30 days which will be expire on 15 march

KaranB

Jul 16, 2019
In this case, you don't have to stress about the timeline because the re-submission letter serves as extension. In my case, I submitted my re-issued passport after the initial timeline of 30 days. Since I had the re-submission letter, my passport was accepted and stamped. But ensure that you send the re-submission letter along with the re-issued passport. Your passport will be stamped.

Alisha@kair

Mar 7, 2023
In this case, you don't have to stress about the timeline because the re-submission letter serves as extension. In my case, I submitted my re-issued passport after the initial timeline of 30 days. Since I had the re-submission letter, my passport was accepted and stamped. But ensure that you send the re-submission letter along with the re-issued passport. Your passport will be stamped.
Thanku so much, I have one more question, when I re issued new passport the passport no. Will be change. And I received my visa from old passport no.

KaranB

Jul 16, 2019
Thanku so much, I have one more question, when I re issued new passport the passport no. Will be change. And I received my visa from old passport no.
Your visa will be stamped on the re-issued passport. IRCC will automatically record your new passport number on the portal.

Alisha@kair

Mar 7, 2023
Your visa will be stamped on the re-issued passport. IRCC will automatically record your new passport number on the portal.
I just want to one more question is that my new passport will come after 20 days days so can I submit my new passport after 20 days after receive my passport

Alisha@kair

Mar 7, 2023
I just want to one more question is that my new passport will come after 20 days days so can I submit my new passport after 20 days after receive my passport

weslan

May 4, 2023
Hello,
My application was approved
I got the passport request letter, but I have a question, I'm from Morocco and I'm living in Mexico.my passport will expire this coming september, just 4 months of validity , and my Employment contract to be in Canada is for 2 years, is it possible to present this passport? or Can I renew my passport once I am in Canada or do I have to do it here in Mexico but the problem here that my embassy Moroccan in Mexico will take more than one months ..I'm planing to travel to morocco these days to renew my passport because will take just 10 or 15 days more or less and I want to know if I can present my passport with VFS in Morocco
I just have one month to present my passport
Someone can help me
What should I do? Could please someone help me with some advice?
Thank you so much
Best regards!

kiyone

May 7, 2023
Hello,
My application was approved
I got the passport request letter, but I have a question, I'm from Morocco and I'm living in Mexico.my passport will expire this coming september, just 4 months of validity , and my Employment contract to be in Canada is for 2 years, is it possible to present this passport? or Can I renew my passport once I am in Canada or do I have to do it here in Mexico but the problem here that my embassy Moroccan in Mexico will take more than one months ..I'm planing to travel to morocco these days to renew my passport because will take just 10 or 15 days more or less and I want to know if I can present my passport with VFS in Morocco
I just have one month to present my passport
Someone can help me
What should I do? Could please someone help me with some advice?
Thank you so much
Best regards!
how did it go for you? did you raise any webform?