+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport required for citizenship application

bluebird12345

Feb 22, 2022
"colour photocopy of all pages (valid or expired) of your passport(s) or travel document(s) during your (5) year eligibility period, including the biographical page which includes: name, photo, date and place of birth, passport/travel document number, issue date and expiration date."

This is one of the required documents and I am a bit confused. I have a valid passport, a passport that expired 2 years ago, and a passport that expired 10 years ago, what are the passport I need to submit for the application? Thank you!

navid2014

Jul 9, 2014
"colour photocopy of all pages (valid or expired) of your passport(s) or travel document(s) during your (5) year eligibility period, including the biographical page which includes: name, photo, date and place of birth, passport/travel document number, issue date and expiration date."

This is one of the required documents and I am a bit confused. I have a valid passport, a passport that expired 2 years ago, and a passport that expired 10 years ago, what are the passport I need to submit for the application? Thank you!
You need to just provide the details of the passports which were valid for following years, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, so this covers your current passport and the passport expired 2 years ago.