+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport requested but still in the 'your application is in progress' stage, is it normal?

Alice kan

May 27, 2017
I have received a request letter for a copy of the photo page of my passport, photos and RPRF receipt, eye colour and height. I thought such request would be made only after the application is approved. My status is still at 'your application is in progress' and 'we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements'.

Does it mean my application is one step away from being approved, and as long as I submit the above docs, my application would be approved?
Thanks a lot guys, hope to get some insights from you all.

Shubham6120

Jul 30, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01/01/2020
Doc's Request.
18/02/2021
AOR Received.
01/02/2021
IELTS Request
18/07/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2021
Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022
I have received a request letter for a copy of the photo page of my passport, photos and RPRF receipt, eye colour and height. I thought such request would be made only after the application is approved. My status is still at 'your application is in progress' and 'we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements'.

Does it mean my application is one step away from being approved, and as long as I submit the above docs, my application would be approved?
Hi.. congratulations your application is already approved.
It takes couple of days to het reflected on the portal. Your portal will be updated when your passport will be stamped.
May i know your COR and AOR

rbbnb22

Feb 4, 2021

It will get updated to 'Approved' once they stamp on your passport. (It might take anywhere from 3 business days to a couple of weeks after you sent your passport) and you will receive an email for the same.
Next business day they will ship your passport back to you.

Reactions: Alice kan

Alice kan

May 27, 2017
Hi.. congratulations your application is already approved.
It takes couple of days to het reflected on the portal. Your portal will be updated when your passport will be stamped.
May i know your COR and AOR
My AOR is Nov 2020
May I know what COR is?

Alice kan

May 27, 2017
It will get updated to 'Approved' once they stamp on your passport. (It might take anywhere from 3 business days to a couple of weeks after you sent your passport) and you will receive an email for the same.
Next business day they will ship your passport back to you.
Thanks! Hoping it doesn't take long from PPR to COPR.