+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport request.

Tasrik_islam_akib

Jul 18, 2018
Hi there ,

i am currently studying in Canada as a international student. Applied for my study permit and got approved after that applied for my visa renewal and for passport request.Is there any chances my application can get rejected after this ?. But final decision is showing my application is approved & they just need my passport to finalise the application.I am worried now cause watch couple of threads where people's saying they got rejected after getting the passport request.Pls share me your experience.

Thank you.

Here is my profile:

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • Not applicable.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.

MohamedMustafa456789

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Hi there ,

i am currently studying in Canada as a international student. Applied for my study permit and got approved after that applied for my visa renewal and for passport request.Is there any chances my application can get rejected after this ?. But final decision is showing my application is approved & they just need my passport to finalise the application.I am worried now cause watch couple of threads where people's saying they got rejected after getting the passport request.Pls share me your experience.

Thank you.

Here is my profile:

When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

• Not applicable.
  • Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.
Hellooo! CONGRATSSSSSSSSS!!!!
I have the same thing exactly, I applied through vfs from dubai and then I linked my application and got approved in the same way.
The result in the final decision is the actual FINAL RESULT, the other status take some time to update and match up with it.

MohamedMustafa456789

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
`
Hi there ,

Thank you.

Here is my profile:

• Not applicable.
any updates?