+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Request.

willostj

Star Member
Dec 20, 2006
Hi everyone! Finnnnaaaaaally they have sent PPR!! I was getting a bit anxious but finally it is here. I have a question! I am living here in the USA and applied at canadian embassy in Jamaica. Is it OK to send passports for me and my family as per their request by Fedex? They also requested a prepaid envelope to return the visas. I thought I heard that it is not permissible to send passports across diplomatic channels! Please advise and thanks alot.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

willostj said:
Hi everyone! Finnnnaaaaaally they have sent PPR!! I was getting a bit anxious but finally it is here. I have a question! I am living here in the USA and applied at canadian embassy in Jamaica. Is it OK to send passports for me and my family as per their request by Fedex? They also requested a prepaid envelope to return the visas. I thought I heard that it is not permissible to send passports across diplomatic channels! Please advise and thanks alot.
Only certain countries have laws against mailing passports, ie India.

PMM

willostj

Star Member
Dec 20, 2006
How long does it normally take to get back your passport. I will send them fedex today and they should get them on Monday. Do you think I can will them back by July 5. I have already bought my ticket to travel to Canada on July 7 on a TRV. Thanks again.