+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Request - VFS India - Query

WednesdayBlues

Nov 11, 2017
Hey Guys. I submitted my passport to VFS last Monday the 14th. In the ready for visa email, i was asked to submit my passport which will then be forwarded the the high commission in Delhi.

Couple of questions that i have is — I received an SMS last night saying my application with tracking id number has been forwarded to the Canada Application Centre in Bangalore on 15th May. Whereas I received another email, today morning which said, “We would like to inform that your application has been processed in our office (no location mentioned here) on May 14th 2018. Two different updates and I have no idea what it means so, could anyone who went through this enlighten me?

Also, when I tried tracking my application via bluedart (went through the bluedart maintracking site) and keyed in my reference no: it says incorrect waybill/reference number mentioned. I had keyed in the tracking id which is alpha numeric. And when i tried tracking via the VFS site, it says “No Record Found” after multiple attempts. I am not sure if i’m doing something wrong or should i wait longer...

Just curious to understand how i can track the application + what these different updates mean.

Thanks!

KPVB

Jun 5, 2018
Hi!

I submitted my passport for Spouse Visa to VFS, New Delhi on 23rd May 18.. Still awaiting passport collection call from VFS. Status is " In Process at Canada Visa Office, New Delhi"

When can I expect the call? Please help!

Thanks!

lkaur765

May 27, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
Hi!

I submitted my passport for Spouse Visa to VFS, New Delhi on 23rd May 18.. Still awaiting passport collection call from VFS. Status is " In Process at Canada Visa Office, New Delhi"

When can I expect the call? Please help!

Thanks!
Hi kpvb..even I submitted our passports on 24 may...n yet to get the final update....eagerly waiting...

ankie

Star Member
Oct 13, 2017
Hi, Can you pls confirm what all needs to be submitted at VFS? Anything other than Passports and the photographs?