+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Request - TRV Inside Canada

Soham Batavia

Oct 7, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I got my PPR today for TRV applied Inside Canada.

I need to urgently travel to India in the next few days.

Could you suggest me which is the best option to send passport for stamping, Canada Post or UPS/Fedex?

Also how many days would it take?

x001358

Aug 3, 2021
The multiple-entry Temporary Resident visa application for myself and my family was approved on June 27th 2022. I have been asked to submit the original passports for visa issuance.

My question is: Can I send all our passports (Myself, Spouse & Kid) in a single envelope or should I send 3 separate enevelopes for each of us ?

orrel71

Star Member
Jul 11, 2022
Hello Everyone,

Could you suggest me which is the best option to send passport for stamping, Canada Post or UPS/Fedex?

Hi did you get your passport back from ottawa?

orrel71

Star Member
Jul 11, 2022
Hello Everyone,

Hi did you get your passport? Please answer

JohnnyM

Aug 16, 2020
The multiple-entry Temporary Resident visa application for myself and my family was approved on June 27th 2022. I have been asked to submit the original passports for visa issuance.

My question is: Can I send all our passports (Myself, Spouse & Kid) in a single envelope or should I send 3 separate enevelopes for each of us ?
Did you apply from inside Canada? What status did your kid have?Visitor or a student?