UPFRONT
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2015
LANDED..........
04-09-2015
Hi guys,
I have a question, does passport request for online visit visa application mean visa application approval?
Secondly what is the best way to submit to passport, either by post or submitting to VAC

javedcad

Jun 30, 2016
Hi guys,
I have a question, does passport request for online visit visa application mean visa application approval?
Secondly what is the best way to submit to passport, either by post or submitting to VAC
Hi Hassan,my father received passport request, I have a question regarding that vfs website says that submit transmission charges RS 1495 and paper application processing charges RS 495 while submitting the passport, my questions are
1- what is the procedure to pay the fee, can we pay it from Canada?
2 - should we send passport to the same VFS office in city where my parents did biometrics
3- do we need to fill all pages of Service consent form
Thanks

javedcad

Jun 30, 2016
Yes if they ask for passport submission it means approval....submitting through vfs is best option
HI Rasha.Shan,my father received passport request, I have a question regarding that vfs website says that submit transmission charges RS 1495 and paper application processing charges RS 495 while submitting the passport, my questions are
1- what is the procedure to pay the fee, can we pay it from Canada?
2 - should we send passport to the same VFS office in city where my parents did biometrics
3- do we need to fill all pages of Service consent form
Thanks