+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Request ---> Passport Received

canuser

Dec 7, 2017
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knew an average wait time between the passport request and passport received? Specifically for the Ankara VO if possible...

We really want to purchase flights, but feel uneasy without knowing how long it could potentially take. Is a month the maximum time?

Thank you!

Mini2016

Star Member
May 18, 2016
I honestly think that you should wait till you get the passport back. I submitted mine to Jordan visa office on February 11 but then again every vo is different. It could take from 2-6 weeks I heard. I hope that helps.

Reactions: canuser

canuser

Dec 7, 2017
I honestly think that you should wait till you get the passport back. I submitted mine to Jordan visa office on February 11 but then again every vo is different. It could take from 2-6 weeks I heard. I hope that helps.
@Mini2016 yes you are right :) You just never know if it will take longer than usual...

Did you get passport back yet? Or still waiting? I wonder if the visa office provides a tracking number....

Mini2016

Star Member
May 18, 2016
I am still waiting impatiently... i do have a tracking # and it still says that They send my application to jordan. The tracking # is the same as day one. It did not change. Once the Visa is issued, the Jordan VO will send the passport back to Erbil and only then the tracking # will change. For you, it might take less. You never know. Just wait till you get the passport back... my advise...

Reactions: canuser

canuser

Dec 7, 2017
I am still waiting impatiently... i do have a tracking # and it still says that They send my application to jordan. The tracking # is the same as day one. It did not change. Once the Visa is issued, the Jordan VO will send the passport back to Erbil and only then the tracking # will change. For you, it might take less. You never know. Just wait till you get the passport back... my advise...
Yes, you’re right. I checked all the spreadsheet data and it looks like the Ankara VO sends back the passports anywhere between 3-14 days. But I havent seen anything longer - so I suppose that’s good news!

Did you check the spreadsheets for Jordan? @Mini2016

Mini2016

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Yes, you’re right. I checked all the spreadsheet data and it looks like the Ankara VO sends back the passports anywhere between 3-14 days. But I havent seen anything longer - so I suppose that’s good news!

Did you check the spreadsheets for Jordan? @Mini2016
I did not check the spreadsheet for Jordan... I honestly don’t know how..... can you please guide me.... many thanks

canuser

Dec 7, 2017
I did not check the spreadsheet for Jordan... I honestly don’t know how..... can you please guide me.... many thanks
Hi @Mini2016 on a laptop, go to this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dJsaLvHra4173xPfRwZbXo73hsxoXaLSJ5-tcm7qnJI/

Make sure your check all the months “VIEW JAN” “VIEW FEB” etc onwards and check every application month to see if anyone added Jordon as their VO and see when files were sent and received. It will give you a rough idea of how long it might take.

Add your own timeline as well, so you can help others.