+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport request- outside canada

vikasganer

Oct 27, 2017
Hi,

I am requested to sumbit my wife's passport.

I live in canada and my wife is in india.

Closest office to my hometown is delhi.

I was wondering if my father can submit a passport and photos on behalf of my wife. Would there be any issues or my wife needs to go in person.

Tommorow is friday in india and wife need to travel to delhi and she is kinda far and i dont want to waste time.

Please suggest.

Guri94681

Star Member
Aug 11, 2018
No one can submit passport on your wife behaf untill its not a representative. So if you guys haven't got any repesentative from begaining then your wife have to submit. She can submit in any vfs which us near by n don't need any appointment for it. Tell her just to take PPR email print out, all passports which she using right now as well as any expire or cancelled passport, 2 canadian passport size recent pix with date with photographer stamp, PA name, DOB should be on mentioned on the back of pictures. This info you can find out on the PPR email too. Take cash over there to pay fees. Max fees ll be 1100 rps include message alert service, courier etc but if you wanna pick it up then it ll be less. I hope you got my point now. Good luck

vikasganer

Oct 27, 2017
No one can submit passport on your wife behaf untill its not a representative. So if you guys haven't got any repesentative from begaining then your wife have to submit. She can submit in any vfs which us near by n don't need any appointment for it. Tell her just to take PPR email print out, all passports which she using right now as well as any expire or cancelled passport, 2 canadian passport size recent pix with date with photographer stamp, PA name, DOB should be on mentioned on the back of pictures. This info you can find out on the PPR email too. Take cash over there to pay fees. Max fees ll be 1100 rps include message alert service, courier etc but if you wanna pick it up then it ll be less. I hope you got my point now. Good luck
Thank you. Much appreciated

Guri94681

Star Member
Aug 11, 2018
Ircc chd take one week to send it back but ndvo take long. It can be upto 2 weeks but some time it depend on work load.