+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport request for Super visa while visiting Canada

Feby Gigi

Nov 22, 2019
@Feby Gigi -
Send passport, passport request letter, draft in USD (23.30 USD) addressed to VFS Services (USA) Inc. and consent form to New York or Los Angeles whichever is closest to you.
See https://visa.vfsglobal.com/usa/en/can/passport-submission for more details.

In my case I used Purolator Express service. You should have the return envelope placed inside the package you sent
Thank you so much I will do that. Should I send an explanation letter too. Do you know the duration how long will it take to get back passport.

SecularFirst

Nov 21, 2015
@Feby Gigi -
Send passport, passport request letter, draft in USD (23.30 USD) addressed to VFS Services (USA) Inc. and consent form to New York or Los Angeles whichever is closest to you.
See https://visa.vfsglobal.com/usa/en/can/passport-submission for more details.

In my case I used Purolator Express service. You should have the return envelope placed inside the package you sent
Did you made the USD bank draft at a Canadian bank? Or you made it at a US bank? Thanks.

Feby Gigi

Nov 22, 2019
I got it from Canadian bank (CIBC)
Thank you. My dad has old passport with his valid visiting visa and new renewed passport with no visa should I send both or just new one with copies of old passport. I need 2 draft for both parents right . Please let me know

celinegv

Jul 8, 2023
Thank you. My dad has old passport with his valid visiting visa and new renewed passport with no visa should I send both or just new one with copies of old passport. I need 2 draft for both parents right . Please let me know
Yes, draft is required for both. And I believe you should sent the old passport. May be add a note in your explanation letter

Feby Gigi

Nov 22, 2019
I have already added the note and attached copies of old passport. I am scared if they will stamp again on the old passport so.

Maple200

Sep 6, 2023
Can someone please explain the entire process of sending the passport from Canada to US for supervisa stamping?
I used UPS two way courier but the parcel is lost now and VAC said two way courier is only for courier within the US. Can someone please help here?

Viviane2020

Nov 10, 2021
An update:
After the Supervisa was stamped at the New York office and returned to us, we crossed the border to the USA on the weekend and returned the same day. No issues at the borders....although the USA officials found the process hilarious. They could not understand the reason for mom to exit Canada to use the Supervisa. And frankly....neither can I.
Hello,

Does your mom has a US visa?

Thanks!