+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport request for PR visa

STazH

Aug 24, 2019
Hello,
I submitted my application in September last year but I have not yet received any final passport call, the email for which is usually sent out 30-35 days before the estimated six month period ends. I know a friend who submitted the PR application a week later already got the final passport call. Is it normal to send out these emails at different times to different people?

arajoba

Nov 6, 2019
Hello,
I submitted my application in September last year but I have not yet received any final passport call, the email for which is usually sent out 30-35 days before the estimated six month period ends. I know a friend who submitted the PR application a week later already got the final passport call. Is it normal to send out these emails at different times to different people?
From personal experience and seeing on this channel, it is completely normal. Depends on the processing office as well. Call them to check your application status/order gcms notes.

Reactions: STazH

shersingh

Oct 5, 2017
Hello,
In the AOR letter, you would have a link to open webform ticket - open a ticket asking the current status of your app. They will take around 7 days to respond but you would know what your current status is. Additionally there is a whatspp group for September 2019 AOR. If you can PM me your number, I can ask the admin to add you.

Reactions: STazH

STazH

Aug 24, 2019
From personal experience and seeing on this channel, it is completely normal. Depends on the processing office as well. Call them to check your application status/order gcms notes.
Thank you so much for sharing this information