+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Request for Online Applicants (February and onwards)

Sarh1996

Nov 12, 2020
Have you tried emailing them man? Thats almost a year now.
Yeah man, they said we are working according the DLi list, my uni was on the list.. but something weird is happening.. my friends wanted to withdraw the application, the embassy called them and told them that you are approved u just have to wait 1 more month. That’s was in august and they still didn’t get them back

Reactions: Mohammad 88

Tokun

Oct 30, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello I really need to understand the process as I have applied for my study permit since August 2020 and yet to receive any letter, though I am doing the application through an immigration agent. All I need to know is the process after submitting your application for study permit. Thank you

Afnan2000

Jul 28, 2020
Honestly, I am tired of Canada now. They are giving so many approvals to students who applied in June, July, August. While those of us who had applied before february and waiting for over 9 months, are still just waiting. This is so unprofessional and unfair.
But I can’t even change my decision of going to Canada anymore, because I had been paying tuition since May. I really thought that once travel restrictions are lifted and vfs opens, they will start to give approvals and passport requests fairly. Especially to those who had been waiting for sooo long.
But I was wrong. They just don’t care.

Ashekul

Star Member
Aug 25, 2019
I saw in a facebook page that someone who applied online in August, already got final approval and passport request. And we have been waiting for 9 months now, still nothing.
This is just unfair.
Many got approval with ppr today from August even October as well. This is frustrating

Ashekul

Star Member
Aug 25, 2019
Hello I really need to understand the process as I have applied for my study permit since August 2020 and yet to receive any letter, though I am doing the application through an immigration agent. All I need to know is the process after submitting your application for study permit. Thank you
Take the application number from your agent then make a IRCC GC Key account and link the application.

Tokun

Oct 30, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Take the application number from your agent then make a IRCC GC Key account and link the application.
Thank you Ashekul, i will like it if you can lost out the stages of the visa. So that i can know what to track once i link with the application. Thank you

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
I saw in a facebook page that someone who applied online in August, already got final approval and passport request. And we have been waiting for 9 months now, still nothing.
This is just unfair.
They are randomly processing applications, even I am waiting from April.

It depends on the country as well as the backlog in that country, VFS operations and so on..

so we can not do anything rather than waiting for our turn.

Tokun

Oct 30, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello please what happens when the study permit finally goes through but the school had already started about 6months or a year ahead? Will the student be transferred to the next session of still joins the running session? Thank you