+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport REQUEST but... where?

sama2

Jun 14, 2017
Finally received our Passport Request from the Tel-Aviv Visa office, however... nowhere in the email does it provide us with an address to ship the photocopies (Israel is Visa-exempt) and photos to. Does anyone have any idea if I should send it to the embassy's P.O. box or if there's another address?

Also, The sponsor doesn't need to provide photocopies of their passport and 2 photos of themselves, right? Only the principal applicant?

Thanks in advance to everyone

jordo

Apr 27, 2014
Regina, SK
In my PPR letter, in step 4 "Submit your Documents", I had 2 options depending on where you want the return service to.
1. If in Canada, send to address X with a note that only Xpresspost from Canada Post is acceptable,
2. If in the USA, then send to address Y and arrange with a courier that delivers between both countries.

In our case, the applicant is Outland and in the USA so we chose option 2.
Does your letter say "If in Israel...."?

Only the Principal applicant and any dependents who are also immigrating. The sponsor does not provide passport

sama2

Jun 14, 2017
In my PPR letter, in step 4 "Submit your Documents", I had 2 options depending on where you want the return service to.
1. If in Canada, send to address X with a note that only Xpresspost from Canada Post is acceptable,
2. If in the USA, then send to address Y and arrange with a courier that delivers between both countries.

In our case, the applicant is Outland and in the USA so we chose option 2.
Does your letter say "If in Israel...."?
Unfortunately, no I did not see this option. I contacted the Visa office and they sent me an address (without a P.O. box so I went and found the P.O. box for the Canadian embassy online).