+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport request and VFSshipping.

Rkcad2021

Star Member
Dec 4, 2020
I have sent email to VFS Global in India for Passport Pickup after receiving PPR but I've been getting this email 2 times a day with no other response.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for writing to the Canada Passport Submission Desk.

Thank you for writing to the Canada Passport Submission Desk.

Kindly provide us with the following details so that we can assist you accordingly.

1.Please confirm if you have opted for Premium Lounge service:
2.If Yes then please share the scan copy of the receipt as an attachment in pdf format
3.Tracking ID:

For further assistance, please visit our website https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/ or contact us at PassportSubmission@vfshelpline.com

Best regards,
<Name of CS Support Agent>

Canada Passport Submission Desk– India
----------
VFS GLOBAL
I am not sure what they mean by Tracking ID ?

Has anyone got reply from PassportSubmission VFS Helpline how much time do they take to reply ?

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
Have you now received your passport with the counterfoil? How long did it take from submission to pick up? Or was it returned directly to your house by courier? My niece received a passport request today from the Nairobi office. We are looking at dropping it off at VSF Global in Lagos by Monday. What is your advice if one wants to pick up as soon as possible, say by 20th of December or earlier?
My advice is to send it to Abuja. They are faster. I still don't have my passport. It is on it's way back to VFS. But the visa has been stamped. I expect it this week or next at the lastest.

Toks01

Jun 7, 2017
Hi folks, did you all get travel exemption letter when you get approved, it seems that’s needed to board a flight unless you already have a job offer

canadaICT4Indian

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
I received. Now looking for opportunity to travel. Appreciate any help here..

total time was 18 days while for my family it was 11 days. So, it varies on their work load.

Rkcad2021

Star Member
Dec 4, 2020
I received. Now looking for opportunity to travel. Appreciate any help here..

total time was 18 days while for my family it was 11 days. So, it varies on their work load.
Are you talking about Authorization letter ? Do we need authorization letter if we have already got approved Work Permit, Stamped Visa and Valid offer letter ?

Jag2020

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
PPR 4th Nov
2way courier instructions 7th Nov
Passport sent 12 Nov
Received back with the stamp. 20 No
Hello Quick questoin on sending passport :
We need to send to NY office rite ?
ALso if we are doing along with for my wife, then we need to do separate payment and courier is that correct ?

Toks01

Jun 7, 2017
Are you talking about Authorization letter ? Do we need authorization letter if we have already got approved Work Permit, Stamped Visa and Valid offer letter ?
No, I’m sure it’s not needed if you have a valid job offer. Please be sure to go to the airport with your offer letter

Rkcad2021

Star Member
Dec 4, 2020
No, I’m sure it’s not needed if you have a valid job offer. Please be sure to go to the airport with your offer letter
Thanks but does my wife who will be travelling with me on an Open Work Permit but without job offer need Travel Authorization even though she will be travelling with me.

harvindarsandhu

Sep 29, 2011
PPR 4th Nov
2way courier instructions 7th Nov
Passport sent 12 Nov
Received back with the stamp. 20 No
HOW AWB No is working as my area was not serviceable
but they sent me location if I can drop
I sent confirmation and they do send me 2nd AWB no but the no is not showing in Blue dart system
and in consent form if Bilometrics are done where to sign on Last Page. (giving enrolment or not to enrol)

harvindarsandhu

Sep 29, 2011
I have sent email to VFS Global in India for Passport Pickup after receiving PPR but I've been getting this email 2 times a day with no other response.

I am not sure what they mean by Tracking ID ?

Has anyone got reply from PassportSubmission VFS Helpline how much time do they take to reply ?
they are replying with same thing
and sending consent forms and Courier /SMS form

harvindarsandhu

Sep 29, 2011
So, it took 8 days ? when did you come to know about the passport status ?

I have a new problem. The tracking ID given to me used to show 'status' till Friday. Today it says "No records found". And no response from VFS.
VFS sent me AWB No but they told me to go and drop in Jalandhar Location in India. But I went as well but AWB not showing in System even I told Bluedart they say number with your details should come ???????

olbus

Dec 22, 2020
We have sent our passport to LA recently. Any idea on how much time it is taking for stamping in LA?

deann20210

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
Hi everyone, Does anyone have information on where and How passports can be submitted to either the Lagos or Abuja office, I was also told Abuja office is faster kindly fill me in im Clueless...Thanks. +2347045236252......