+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport request and VFSshipping.

ajaybhattnagar

Aug 4, 2020
Hello,

I received my passport request 2 days back.
I have emailed VFSglobal shipping for shipping labels and payment link but have not received any response back.

Does any one have been in the boat? or have send their passport to New York VAC recently.

Thank you.

daniel_1

Aug 21, 2020
Hello,

I have emailed VFSglobal shipping for shipping labels and payment link but have not received any response back.

Does any one have been in the boat? or have send their passport to New York VAC recently.

Thank you.
They generally will send you the labels after 24hrs after your payment

Yogi_Ninama

Jun 7, 2020
Hello,

Thank you.
I am riding in the same boat. I provided them details they asked for payment link and for other forms but no response form them having replied them with all details on Tuesday this week.

ajaybhattnagar

Aug 4, 2020
I am riding in the same boat. I provided them details they asked for payment link and for other forms but no response form them having replied them with all details on Tuesday this week.
They replied back to me with the payment link yesterday.
I called them and asked it they can expedite the process, but they asked me to email on info.canny@vfshelpline.com (if it is more than 48hrs).

If I hear something from them again. I will keep you posted.

Yogi_Ninama

Jun 7, 2020
They replied back to me with the payment link yesterday.
I called them and asked it they can expedite the process, but they asked me to email on info.canny@vfshelpline.com (if it is more than 48hrs).

If I hear something from them again. I will keep you posted.
Did you receive the VFS consent form after making payment. I did the payment and he gave me AWB number but no consent form is attached.

ajaybhattnagar

Aug 4, 2020
Did you receive the VFS consent form after making payment. I did the payment and he gave me AWB number but no consent form is attached.
No. I think we have to send the VFS consent from.
Also what is AWB number. I did the payment yesterday and all I received was payment confirmation.

Yogi_Ninama

Jun 7, 2020
No. I think we have to send the VFS consent from.
Also what is AWB number. I did the payment yesterday and all I received was payment confirmation.
Yes ofcourse we have to send the consent form but then they will send you the consent form over email once payment is done. AWB is air way bill number.

ajaybhattnagar

Aug 4, 2020
Yes ofcourse we have to send the consent form but then they will send you the consent form over email once payment is done. AWB is air way bill number.
Okay.
I am not sure how this new process is working, to be honest.
I received emails for the tracking number but have not received any labels or AWB.

Did you received FedEx email with tracking numbers?

canadaICT4Indian

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
So, it took 8 days ? when did you come to know about the passport status ?

I have a new problem. The tracking ID given to me used to show 'status' till Friday. Today it says "No records found". And no response from VFS.

Alwayssuccessful!

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
Wow, yours is very fast. Congratulations. Mine is likely to take 3 weeks.

Have you now received your passport with the counterfoil? How long did it take from submission to pick up? Or was it returned directly to your house by courier? My niece received a passport request today from the Nairobi office. We are looking at dropping it off at VSF Global in Lagos by Monday. What is your advice if one wants to pick up as soon as possible, say by 20th of December or earlier?