June 2014
Passport Req..
28-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2014
LANDED..........
Yet to land
Just got the mail saying "Ready for Visa", also the mail states that

If you or any of your family members are residing outside North America and you are unable to send your/their passport(s) to Canada and/or to provide a return mailing address in North America, contact us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca so that we can make arrangements to print visas at another office.

Since i am in Australia, should i ask them to change the visa office? I do not mind spending for courier to ship it to Canada for stamping, but want to confirm whether thats allowed.

Also wondering whether the process will be delayed, if CIC canada has to route request to be handled by Australia CIC.

Pl confirm.

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
victoryincanada said:
Just got the mail saying "Ready for Visa", also the mail states that

If you or any of your family members are residing outside North America and you are unable to send your/their passport(s) to Canada and/or to provide a return mailing address in North America, contact us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca so that we can make arrangements to print visas at another office.

Since i am in Australia, should i ask them to change the visa office? I do not mind spending for courier to ship it to Canada for stamping, but want to confirm whether thats allowed.

Also wondering whether the process will be delayed, if CIC canada has to route request to be handled by Australia CIC.

Pl confirm.
First off, congrats on your PPR mate.

Secondly it's best if you contact them and let them know that you are in Australia now. It will delay the process for another two to three weeks, tops!
Personally I would not risk it on sending my passport via courier, specially when they will return your passport to an address in Canada. Technically speaking you're not breaking any rules, as long as you have an address in Canada so they can send it back stamped, you're good. But morally speaking you are not being honest about your location. So it's up to you.

Then again I would not risk it and I will let them know about my new address and country of residence.

Best of luck,

victoryincanada

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
AOR Received.
14 feb 2014
IELTS Request
celpip submitted
Med's Request
pre medical
Med's Done....
June 2014
Passport Req..
28-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2014
LANDED..........
Yet to land
Thanks for your response. ..but in my case they already have my Australian address on my profile. ..so wonder why they haven't transferred the visa stamping here automatically...anyway wai ting to hear back from CIC

xs2nitin12

Nov 14, 2014
Hello - Did you receive any further communication? I'm in the same situation and waiting for CIC response at this point. I sent them an email on 12 Nov.

victoryincanada

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
AOR Received.
14 feb 2014
IELTS Request
celpip submitted
Med's Request
pre medical
Med's Done....
June 2014
Passport Req..
28-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2014
LANDED..........
Yet to land
xs2nitin12 said:
Hello - Did you receive any further communication? I'm in the same situation and waiting for CIC response at this point. I sent them an email on 12 Nov.
I got response on 14th Nov....asked them to transfer to australia on 28th Oct.

Shivanshu

Nov 23, 2014
Hi victoryincanada,

I have a question for you as I am in a similar situation as you are.

I have applied for PR under CEC and am currently in Sydney, Australia.

I received a PPR on 21st NOV and have replied back to CIC to change my VO to Sydney.

I got in touch with VFS Australia and got to know that they don't handle PR stamping

My question is that do we need to go in person and submit the passport or send our passports by AUS Post. (Are there any submission instructions on the CIC email confirming SYDNEY as Visa Office.?)

Thanks ,

Shiv

victoryincanada

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
AOR Received.
14 feb 2014
IELTS Request
celpip submitted
Med's Request
pre medical
Med's Done....
June 2014
Passport Req..
28-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2014
LANDED..........
Yet to land
Shivanshu said:
Hi victoryincanada,

I have a question for you as I am in a similar situation as you are.

I have applied for PR under CEC and am currently in Sydney, Australia.

I received a PPR on 21st NOV and have replied back to CIC to change my VO to Sydney.

I got in touch with VFS Australia and got to know that they don't handle PR stamping

My question is that do we need to go in person and submit the passport or send our passports by AUS Post. (Are there any submission instructions on the CIC email confirming SYDNEY as Visa Office.?)

Thanks ,

Shiv
You need to send via Australia post, no walkins allowed. Once you hear back from CIC that you can submit to Sydney office, you will see clear instructions...so all the best!

Shivanshu

Nov 23, 2014
Hi,

Received my Passport request from Sydney Office today.(After asking them to transfer the stamping from Ottawa to Sydney, Aus)

They have also asked for:-

1. 2 x Photographs for you and your accompanying dependents (as applicable) as per the Photo Specifications in Appendix A

2. The “Updated Information Chart” in Appendix B, fully completed for you and your accompanying dependents (as applicable).

3. Current, valid, actual passport(s) for you and your accompanying dependents. Ensure that there are sufficient blank pages in all passports. Do not send expired passport/s

Just wondering if every one else also has got a similar request.

Also i called the VFS Sydney Office to ask if they accept the PR Stamping passports, they replied saying they do accept it and charge $AUD 42 for each passport, so planning on using their services.

Just Wondering, for Appendix B are there any special instructions to follow?

Thanks

victoryincanada

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
AOR Received.
14 feb 2014
IELTS Request
celpip submitted
Med's Request
pre medical
Med's Done....
June 2014
Passport Req..
28-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2014
LANDED..........
Yet to land
Shivanshu said:
Hi,

Received my Passport request from Sydney Office today.(After asking them to transfer the stamping from Ottawa to Sydney, Aus)

1. 2 x Photographs for you and your accompanying dependents (as applicable) as per the Photo Specifications in Appendix A

2. The “Updated Information Chart” in Appendix B, fully completed for you and your accompanying dependents (as applicable).

3. Current, valid, actual passport(s) for you and your accompanying dependents. Ensure that there are sufficient blank pages in all passports. Do not send expired passport/s

Also i called the VFS Sydney Office to ask if they accept the PR Stamping passports, they replied saying they do accept it and charge $AUD 42 for each passport, so planning on using their services.

Thanks
I am still awaiting for passport s from Sydney .....its been more than 2 weeks now.

No spl things on form b....what ever is in their mail is enough. .ie updated address and your details.

Btw..i sent directly to consulate...didnt use vfs. ..why to spend money on them.

Smart2btrue2

Star Member
Jul 19, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 21/11/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted With Application
File Transfer...
2nd Line: 30/12/2014
Med's Request
07/01/2015
Med's Done....
18/01/2015
Passport Req..
Waiting ISA
Shivanshu said:
Hi,

Thanks
Dear Shivanshu ,

Could you advice please whether your request for changing Visa office, delayed the process ?