+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Request after Medical

Tanzz13

Feb 23, 2018
I applied for my wife who is in Bangladesh and she passed her medical on 24th September. The visa office is Singapore. Can anyone suggest how long does it to get the Passport request after medical?
I'm from Bangladesh too, did my medical in April, still waiting for a reply......... i guess the time varies from one case to another

Manal90

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
my husband was asked to submit new medical, PCC and RPRF payment back in August. Am just wondering, at what stage does the background check takes place?. Waiting since 2016!.

Alda

Sep 13, 2018
Well my VO is rome i send an email 10 days ago and they dont email me , i dont now what happen why all this time without an answer

@alvintablada

Sep 4, 2017
Hello,
I had my medical exam on the 19th or march. After a week, i checkes my status online and it's stated there "medical results have been received." That's it. No other information. Not even the date of when the received it. Staus is 'in process'. As for the bsckground check, i dont know what's going on because ive submitted my police clearances together with the application.

Anyone who can tell what does this mean? Have they already processed it? It's already been three mos and i haven't heard anything if they require additional docs.

I will greatly appreciate your comments.

Thank you!

-philippines
-quebec skilled worker

Kabayan musta application mo? May PPr kana ba? Qswp din ako