+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Request after Medical

Tanzz13

Feb 23, 2018
Passed my Medical on 30 April, waiting for a response ever since. VO Singapore.........any idea how long this could take?

BarryB

May 22, 2018
Passed my Medical on 30 April, waiting for a response ever since. VO Singapore.........any idea how long this could take?
I know inland we passed the medical start of April and didn't get any more info until June 28. So hopefully you get some info soon!

Tanzz13

Feb 23, 2018
I know inland we passed the medical start of April and didn't get any more info until June 28. So hopefully you get some info soon!
our application in Outland.......... hope we get a response soon. what was the last update you received ?

BarryB

May 22, 2018
our application in Outland.......... hope we get a response soon. what was the last update you received ?
on the 28th the status changed to reviewing eligibility week later we both got emails saying we were eligible the day after that it is complete and need to meet them and just need to wait for them to send us a meeting time. So if it is similar things should start moving for you around months end.

Good luck!!!

Margz

May 21, 2018
Hi! Does anyone here already received an email for the passport request? Got an email that application is not being reviewed last month but no update until now for the passport request. Medical exam passed last april 2, 2018.

Reactions: Alfredo

Margz

May 21, 2018
Hi I did my medical in April 23 2018 up to now I have not heard anything, how long it takes to hear something , I am Jamaica
Hi same here. My medical exam was sent to the immigration last april 02, 2018. Same as you here, waiting for the passport request.

Margz

May 21, 2018
Heard that the immigration is now processing the visa application because every week may ngdadatingan nadaw.

Margz

May 21, 2018
Hi everyone! I received an email from ng immigration for submitting the passport. Have you guys received same email?

Reactions: Tanzz13