+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Renewal

nicholas30

Champion Member
Nov 4, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Members,
I need your advice and clarification.... I will be coming to Canada on temporary work visa in October 2009 and my passport will expire in May 2011.
I would like to know will the immigration stamp my visa only till my passport is valid or till the 2 year job contract. Is it possible to renew my passport in Canada when it expires.
Please advice.

Thanks
Nicholas

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

nicholas30 said:
Dear Members,
I need your advice and clarification.... I will be coming to Canada on temporary work visa in October 2009 and my passport will expire in May 2011.
I would like to know will the immigration stamp my visa only till my passport is valid or till the 2 year job contract. Is it possible to renew my passport in Canada when it expires.
Please advice.

Thanks
Nicholas
Validity of the passport.

PMM

habib890

Mar 30, 2008
nicholas30 said:
Dear Members,
Please advice.

Thanks
Nicholas
- Considering from which country your are from you can renew your passport in Canada. Usually it is done through the embassy/ high commission of your country in Canada.

swents8

Feb 2, 2009
1. Duly filled-in Passport application form.
2. Present passport : and a copy of the first five pages
3. Two photographs - Black & White or Colour – against a light background showing full frontal view of the face.
( size 3.5cm x 3.5cm)
4. Original Landing Paper/ Immigration Document, with a photocopy.

NO Fee. Seven working days processing.