+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport processing time

Alvin_1234

Feb 5, 2023
Good day!
can someone please educate me about the process of passport processing in Dakar? PR received December 4, 2022, passport sent out on December 5, and received by Abidjan vfs office. They sent it to Dakar for processing, and IRCC sent message Jan 4 that passport is received and in process. Since then no response

enigma225

Feb 6, 2023
Abidjan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dakar
I'm sorry I don't have any info for you, but I'm interested in knowing more about this office.
My pp is under process since January 30, 2023.
One month+ is too long to just stamp a pp.

If I may, what immigration category are you and what's the status in your ircc account online?
I'm EE fsw and my ircc still says they're evaluating my eligibility, despite receiving the ppr email.

Alvin_1234

Feb 5, 2023
Well, my guidance immigration counselor has my account she’s the one monitoring it. As for me eligibility were completed and ppr sent since December 4. It is a spousal sponsorship visa. It been 2 months complete I have not heard from them. All they tell is in process

enigma225

Feb 6, 2023
Abidjan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dakar
OK, I see. This office seems a little slow. The end is near for all of us, I hope. Please let us know when you get you pp back. I'll do the same...

eowgluor23

Jan 4, 2023
Anyone here got procedural fairness letter as PPR ?

I have been waiting for my passport since December 13th.

eowgluor23

Jan 4, 2023
+231775017039, WhatsApp me pls to discuss more

Could you please share a link for how to know or track where each case is sent to? This will help everyone on this plaform and not just contacting your privately for more information, please.

Cheers

eowgluor23

Jan 4, 2023
Use your tracker ID

Excellent,

My tracker ID according to VFS Global Ghana indicates that my passport is at IRCC office in Accra and still under processing

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/gha/en/can/track-application

Unless there is a different tracker link I don't know about to find if my case has been moved to a different country.

What is the point in me watsapping you to discuss more if we have this platform to help everyone?

Alvin_1234

Feb 5, 2023
Oh that’s good! As for Ghana, the process there is so fast. You might get your case finalized hopefully in a week or two, but for Dakar Senegal, I really don’t know why those folks are so slow. I have gone 2 months 1 week now since I sent my passport to them

Alvin_1234

Feb 5, 2023
I am so overwhelmed! Just received an email that passport is been detached from Dakar and heading to Abidjan for collection. I waited patiently!!!

enigma225

Feb 6, 2023
Abidjan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dakar
I am so overwhelmed! Just received an email that passport is been detached from Dakar and heading to Abidjan for collection. I waited patiently!!!
Yay! Congrats! You might spend the weekend in Canada, if you're so inclined :D.