+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport processed within 1 month - what could it mean? Indian in Kuwait

ajohnson

Mar 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I am a 27year old Indian citizen working as an accountant in Kuwait. I gained an admission for Post-Graduate Diploma in Accounting at Douglas College (BC) in October 2013 for the January'14 intake.

I had sent all my documents to the VFS office (through aramex courier) by 23-10-13.

I was informed through by email that my documents had been processed and forwarded to the VISA office in Abu Dhabi by 27-10-13.

2 hours ago, I received a mail from vfs, informing me that the passport has been processed and is on the way back. It will take another 2 days before I get to see the passport.

They have left me in serious suspense here.

Does anybody have any experience or knowledge regarding this to help me make an educated guess as to whether my VISA has been approved or not?

I am so anxious :(

If it is bad news, please be gentle and as encouraging as you can so I don't get a heart-attack.

Thanks

camani

Oct 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Passport processed within 1 month - what could it mean?

Please stay calm and relax, There are people that got Visa without an email from cic ....and Visa was stamp in their passport, we read such on this forum. yours might be approved too.

ajohnson

Mar 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Passport processed within 1 month - what could it mean?

camani said:
Please stay calm and relax, There are people that got Visa without an email from cic ....and Visa was stamp in their passport, we read such on this forum. yours might be approved too.
Thank you. I will try to stay calm. But I cannot control my heart beat. It's so stressed :/ Yes, I noticed such posts regarding no email and receiving passport stamped.

However, my concern is medical check up. I was never asked to get one. I'm sorry but I can't even remember if it is a necessity.

twentyone

Jul 23, 2013
India
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
IELTS Request
8 bands
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
Damn! I have an incredibly similar profile to yours and I do not even want to file for visa. 10th-76, 12th-85, B.com-57, Ielts - 8, applied for PDD in marketing at Douglas. :( :'(

ajohnson

Mar 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
twentyone said:
Damn! I have an incredibly similar profile to yours and I do not even want to file for visa. 10th-76, 12th-85, B.com-57, Ielts - 8, applied for PDD in marketing at Douglas. :( :'(
Oh wow.

And why do you not want to file for visa? Pessimistic? Is it the BCom score or something?

twentyone

Jul 23, 2013
India
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2013
IELTS Request
8 bands
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
Yes very pessimistic about the low bcom score. I said I dont want to file for visa because I have been seeing too many rejection here lately. :( :'(