PASSPORT MOVEMENT FROM PAKISTAN TO CHC LONDON

cybervjs

Star Member
Sep 11, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all members,
i want to share that as i was london applicant FSW aug 2007, med done on 14 sep 2010, received PPR on 25 may 2011, and instruct to submit my passport at chc london but m now living in pakistan, i have email chc london on 25 may that its not possible for me to submit passport at chc london in person as uk visa was expire and its illegal to send pakistani passport out of country, today got response from chc london to send passport copy, photograph and updated information chart to chc london, then they will generate my CORP and will instruct chc islamabad to issue me visa later, i will ask all members to inform relavant chc before taking any illegal or unnecessary steps, hope my story will help you in ur case,
regards,
danish

Tonyloren122

May 31, 2011
I think you need contact your country about this one!
Vancouver locksmiths vancouverlocksmithpros.ca 24 hour locksmiths in downtown pro's

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cybervjs said:
Dear all members,
i want to share that as i was london applicant FSW aug 2007, med done on 14 sep 2010, received PPR on 25 may 2011, and instruct to submit my passport at chc london but m now living in pakistan, i have email chc london on 25 may that its not possible for me to submit passport at chc london in person as uk visa was expire and its illegal to send pakistani passport out of country, today got response from chc london to send passport copy, photograph and updated information chart to chc london, then they will generate my CORP and will instruct chc islamabad to issue me visa later, i will ask all members to inform relavant chc before taking any illegal or unnecessary steps, hope my story will help you in ur case,
regards,

danish
Congratulations

Yes, it would be helpful for Pakistani Applicants .

pisces85

Mar 25, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Berlin
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2007
Doc's Request.
July 2009
AOR Received.
July 2007
Med's Request
April 2011/Nov 2011(Spouse)
Med's Done....
May 2011/Nov 2011(Spouse)
Passport Req..
June 2011/Dec 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2012
LANDED..........
8th Feb 2012
Dear cybervjs

Can u please tell me how long took you to get Visa from Embassy in Islamabad?I have heard it takes 2 to three months to get visa from Islamabad under these circumstances