+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport has been held on Request at OC Delhi OC

manoj2010

Star Member
Mar 30, 2010

Hello,
My visa tracker shows following status,is it normal to held the passport or any specific reason for it

Passport has been dispatched through Courier vide Airway Bill #: on . You can also track your passport Status by visiting the website: www.bluedart.com. Incase of Hold Passport: Your Passport has been held on Request at OC Delhi OC.

Regards

lovepreet

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
Mars
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manoj2010 said:

Hello,
My visa tracker shows following status,is it normal to held the passport or any specific reason for it

Passport has been dispatched through Courier vide Airway Bill #: on . You can also track your passport Status by visiting the website: www.bluedart.com. Incase of Hold Passport: Your Passport has been held on Request at OC Delhi OC.

Regards
Hey Manoj

Did you avail the courier service while submitting you file (i guess,they charge Rs. 200 extra for courier) ? if yes.just as the status tells - track your on blue dart website.

If you did not pay extra to have your passport deliverd to your home through courier then you will have to collect your passport from VFS/Embassy wherever you submitted your file.

All the best (hope you get passport with visa stamp on it)

hardeep_chandigarh

Star Member
Jun 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Manoj,

It means that you visa has been processed and either you have to get it form CHC office or it will be send to your consultant if you have availed consultancy services.

Regards,
Hardeep

manoj2010

Star Member
Mar 30, 2010
Got the Visa

Thanks a lot friends.
I got the visa,it took just ten days for me.

Appreciate help from the group,special thanks to PMM,Vibej

Regards