+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport for add-on child

car-boy

Jan 19, 2018
Hi,

Our son was born towards the end of the application and we are applying for proof of citizenship and and limited viability passport at the consulate. I am the sponsor and Canadian by birth, and the guarantor on the application. We have proof of travel.

I read online that we need to supply PPTC 116 and PPTC 445 forms as well. Is that correct?

If so, who fills out the forms? Is the "applicant" parent on the passport application the "applicant" for the other forms? Does the non-canadian parent also fill out PPTC 445?

thanks!

mimmad

Jan 10, 2019
Hi,

Our son was born towards the end of the application and we are applying for proof of citizenship and and limited viability passport at the consulate. I am the sponsor and Canadian by birth, and the guarantor on the application. We have proof of travel.

I read online that we need to supply PPTC 116 and PPTC 445 forms as well. Is that correct?

If so, who fills out the forms? Is the "applicant" parent on the passport application the "applicant" for the other forms? Does the non-canadian parent also fill out PPTC 445?

thanks!
Where were you able to find the PPTC 445?

Thanks