+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Damaged POST ITA - Please advise

rogerganga

Feb 25, 2019
Hi all,

I received my ITA 10 days ago and I filled the application form post ITA except the document upload part. While applying for Indian PCC, the staff told that my passport is damaged and has to be replaced.

I currently applied for replacement of lost passport but I am concerned about the following:

1. Do I need to re-take my IELTS? If no then how can I validate that my IELTS result with damaged passport details?
2. What are all the other fields or documents in post ITA form I need to update?
3. Is there additional letter or proof I need to add that validates my passport replacement?
4. Will it impact the chances of getting PR approved?

Kindly advise me on the above.

Thank you!

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
Hi all,

I received my ITA 10 days ago and I filled the application form post ITA except the document upload part. While applying for Indian PCC, the staff told that my passport is damaged and has to be replaced.

I currently applied for replacement of lost passport but I am concerned about the following:

1. Do I need to re-take my IELTS? If no then how can I validate that my IELTS result with damaged passport details?
2. What are all the other fields or documents in post ITA form I need to update?
3. Is there additional letter or proof I need to add that validates my passport replacement?
4. Will it impact the chances of getting PR approved?

Kindly advise me on the above.

Thank you!
Only thing you need to do is get a passport reissued and provide that to ircc using cse

Reactions: rogerganga

abypatra

Jul 2, 2021
@rogerganga Hey, just wanted to check whether your application was processed with the letter of explanation or were you asked to resubmit all documents with new passport number?

Hope you got through!