+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Application (Urgent Processing)

raymasa

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
rivermax91 said:
I am going to call Passport Canada and ask - I posted my questions here because I wanted to know whether someone had personally gone through the same thing, that's all! Also, this is a medium for all of us to share information/questions/concerns about the entire citizenship process, so I don't understand why posting a question about passport application is not acceptable.

Anyway, I don't even have to explain myself to you - you are just sitting in front of your computer trying to make others feel bad. I hope being mean and nasty makes you happy! Have a good day!
Rivermax, at least you are doing something useful with your life, going to a seminar you are continuing to learn and being a productive citizen. Rather than sitting in front of a computer and telling others how to live their life.

As others have pointed out, this is the right place for you to ask questions and others have been kind enough to reply. Ignore the ignoramus, and go on with improving your own life. Best wishes at the seminar and dental school

Ray

Reactions: rasmy

era1521

Oct 7, 2014
rivermax91 said:
Anyway, I don't even have to explain myself to you - you are just sitting in front of your computer trying to make others feel bad. I hope being mean and nasty makes you happy! Have a good day!
Yeah, sorry. You right, no need to explain me your situation.
Good luck!

lagos22

Jan 29, 2015
I am in the exact same situation as the OP. Got oath June 2, and have to travel June 6 to Europe.

I am going to try to apply for passport the next day and let's see what the passport office says.

Joeeyes

Star Member
Apr 7, 2017
I am in the exact same situation as the OP. Got oath June 2, and have to travel June 6 to Europe.

I am going to try to apply for passport the next day and let's see what the passport office says.
I know this is old, and I can only hope you can still respond. I am in the same situation as you were. I have planned trip few days after oath, and I am hoping to apply for passport the following day after oath. Were you able to apply for your passport the next day after oath? Were your info already in the system?

thanks

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Shouldn't be an issue, go to the passport office and talk to them when applying. They will be able to best help you.
Or talk to citizenship official at the end of the oath ceremony and ask for their help