+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport and PCC not yet ready for one of the dependent

sunandan kumar

Star Member
Jul 27, 2009
Dear All,

I have to submit my application 2nd stage to CHC New Delhi. Passport and PCC not yet received for one of the dependent child and I am worried as the last date to receive applications along with complete documents is March 31 2010.

Please advise whether I can submit the application and requesting CHC that Passport and PCC for my daughter will sent before April 2010. Will Visa Office will concede my request ?

Please advise

Ksunandan

irshad2005

Feb 22, 2010
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2009
Doc's Request.
18-02-2010
AOR Received.
18-02-2010
File Transfer...
08-03-2010
What is the reason for not getting ur passport and pcc and why is it delayed ?
This is one heck of a problem....
Normally CHC requires all the documents in a single package and many get rejected due to this...
You can give a try by sending the docs later about your daughter's pcc but it then depends upon the Visa Officer.
you will need to write a detailed explanation about this...
Good Luck

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you can submit applied for receipt in lieu of passport of your daughter and can send the passport later on once u receive it. as far as pcc is concerned, i did not get one for my three and half year old son and never received any objection from CHC. if u r filing through a consultant then ask him and he can guide or else ask PMM, qorax, rocky, accounts, Leon they can clarify all ur doubts regarding pcc.

regards.

sanjeev

sunandan kumar

Star Member
Jul 27, 2009
Dear Ershad,

My doughter above 18 years was studying retail management diploma and she was deputed taking here exam in the month of Dec 2009 and on the last day of exam, she was deputed by college authorities to the company for 15 days training. She then applied on 27.01.2010 under urgent scheme but till date nothing has been heard from passport authorities. It has been known from reliable sources that under urgent scheme it takes two to 3 months. I have even sent a request registered letter to Passport authorites for release of passport ASAP but no affect.

Kindly advise.

sunandan kumar

Star Member
Jul 27, 2009
Dear Sanjeev,

As you advised, my consultant is too of the same view. He is asking for PCC 1st but my problem is that Passport authorities 1st issue the passport and only then the applicant can apply for PCC. How we can apply for PCC as passport not yet received by us.

My consultant further says that we should send all the papers timely and if. some document is missing, it is the descrition of Visa Officer at CHC to decide, His decision my be _tive or +tive.

Please understand my problem and think some other way out to defend my daughter in the case.

Regards,

Ksunandan