+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport - addresses and jobs. Please help

Fae7

Oct 18, 2016
Hello,

for the passport application , I have to list the jobs I had in the last 2 years .
I held multiple jobs and was unemployed frequently .
When I was unemployed , what do I put in the address section ?
Because it says job: address: dates : in address do I put N/A ?
Sorry I hope I’m clear ! Let’s say in the job section ! I was unemployed from December 1 to December 17 do I put job: unemployed, address : N/A ?
In the address section I put my Canadian address but I was actually home with my family .
Is that okay ?
Sorry I hope this isn’t confusing .
Please let me know ! I really need help

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

for the passport application , I have to list the jobs I had in the last 2 years .
I held multiple jobs and was unemployed frequently .
When I was unemployed , what do I put in the address section ?
Because it says job: address: dates : in address do I put N/A ?
Sorry I hope I’m clear ! Let’s say in the job section ! I was unemployed from December 1 to December 17 do I put job: unemployed, address : N/A ?
In the address section I put my Canadian address but I was actually home with my family .
Is that okay ?
Sorry I hope this isn’t confusing .
Please let me know ! I really need help
Put the home address outside Canada. If it's in Thailand, then put Thailand.

Fae7

Oct 18, 2016
Put the home address outside Canada. If it's in Thailand, then put Thailand.
Okay thank you ! But in the address section, do I put my canadian address or the address where I was visiting my family ( home country ) ?
thank you

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Okay thank you ! But in the address section, do I put my canadian address or the address where I was visiting my family ( home country ) ?
thank you
Please be more specific.

Fae7

Oct 18, 2016
Please be more specific.
Sorry, let me explain ! For example, I have my family home In Canada where I’m always welcome to live there . So do I put this address or my parents address in my home country where I was visiting my parents. Is that more clear ?
Thank you

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry, let me explain ! For example, I have my family home In Canada where I’m always welcome to live there . So do I put this address or my parents address in my home country where I was visiting my parents. Is that more clear ?
Thank you
Not really.

In your first post, you said In the address section " I put my Canadian address but I was actually home with my family". But now, you said you have a family home in Canada.

Fae7

Oct 18, 2016
Not really.

In your first post, you said In the address section " I put my Canadian address but I was actually home with my family". But now, you said you have a family home in Canada.
My uncle lives in Canada and I have a room in their house . So do I put this address or my parents address where I actually was but only temporary ( I didn’t work , I was only viewing my family ) Is that more clear ? Sorry it’s a bit confusing .

Fae7

Oct 18, 2016
Does the addresses we give for the passport need to be the same as the one I gave to ircc while my citizenship application was in process ?
Because I didn’t update my address before receiving the AOR cause I didn’t know how to update it .

Fae7

Oct 18, 2016
Does the addresses we give for the passport need to be the same as the one I gave to ircc while my citizenship application was in process ?
Because I didn’t update my address before receiving the AOR cause I didn’t know how to update it .
Anyone please help ? Anyone been in this situation ? Thank you in advance

Fae7

Oct 18, 2016
Just be as accurate as you can. It's really not that big of a deal.
Yes I’m trying ! The thing is that I moved in lets say September but I didn’t update the address with ircc until march because I didn’t know how to update as it was before receiving that letter that says they have received the application so i didn’t have an online account yet or application number . But for my passport application I have to say I moved In September . So is that going to be a problem ?