+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passed test in July in Toronto, still no word about ceremony

Lolo851

Oct 2, 2014
Hello, I passed my citizenship test on July 27 in Scarborough Town Centre but still haven't heard anything about the oath ceremony. I was told I would hear from them in a few weeks. Anyone else in Toronto have a similar situation?

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
Hello, I passed my citizenship test on July 27 in Scarborough Town Centre but still haven't heard anything about the oath ceremony. I was told I would hear from them in a few weeks. Anyone else in Toronto have a similar situation?
When did you apply?
Have you called them up; if you did, what did they say?
Have you sent a webform; did you hear back from them?
Have you contacted your MP; if you did, what's their answer?

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
At least you got test done ...

Lolo851

Oct 2, 2014
When did you apply?
Have you called them up; if you did, what did they say?
Have you sent a webform; did you hear back from them?
Have you contacted your MP; if you did, what's their answer?
I applied in February but no I haven't taken the following steps. I will. I started thinking about it today so wanted to hear if anyone had other similar experiences

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
I applied in February but no I haven't taken the following steps. I will. I started thinking about it today so wanted to hear if anyone had other similar experiences
Aaaah you have time... They will invite you when they feel right..