+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passed Medical Exam. What can be Next step?

ricky87

Jun 20, 2017
Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Not applicable.
Final decision- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I applied for Permanent Residency. Application date was 16th March 2017. My Medical was passed 2 days back and I had paid the landing fee and application fee along with the application. I was wondering what would be the next step in the process. Would the next step be Passport Request?

Can someone please advice?

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
If your AoR is March 16, you likely have a wait ahead of you. They still have the background check to do, and that can take some time. Search throughout this forum and you'll get more information on wait times and background check processes.

samuelja

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Not applicable.
Final decision- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I applied for Permanent Residency. Application date was 16th March 2017. My Medical was passed 2 days back and I had paid the landing fee and application fee along with the application. I was wondering what would be the next step in the process. Would the next step be Passport Request?

Can someone please advice?
Which Stream are you in?