+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Partially fake experience certificate.

klgirl

Star Member
May 2, 2017
Majority of the guys here are going against the idea. Hopefully it is giving you a sign to not do something wrong. Why would you want to start your new life on the wrong footing. If it's in your betterment you will get the visa and if not you will find it better where you are. Sometimes, people only see what they can see from their perspective. Shortcuts don't often lead you to your destination early. It's better to be late than never. Start on a good footing and that something you are confident with, and know what you are doing is right.

Nirmal95

Mar 25, 2018
Chances are you won't be caught when you apply for a study permit. However you will then have a HUGE problem on your hands when you apply for PR. For PR, the reviews and background checks are very thorough and lies are almost always caught (at which point your application will be refused, you'll be ordered to leave Canada and you'll be given a five year ban). Don't lie in your study permit - especially if you plan to apply for PR later.
Is it necessary to show the work experience in india for the purpose of applying for PR?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Hparanjape

Aug 5, 2018
Hi all,

I have one year legal work experience ( have experience letter, offer letter, salary slip and bank statement) in India. But during visa file, I didn't show up my work experience. Now I'm planning to apply for PR. Can I show my experience in PR file? Please give me any suggestions?

dahal1

Apr 7, 2018
Visa Office......
Canada
hi...i applied to the study permit with an experience letter of 7 months. But in it the employer stated i worked for 1 year and i had submitted it. Now they have called me for the interview. Will that make a problem or should i ask my previous employer to make an other experience letter stating the mistake.
Please reply asap..

dahal1

Apr 7, 2018
Visa Office......
Canada
Historical pay slips / evidence of payroll deposits into your bank account covering your entire period of employment. You obviously weren't paid during the periods of time when you didn't work and won't be able to provide this evidence.

Using the fraudulent documents may help you get a study permit - but it's going to become a problem once you try to apply for PR. Lying is always a bad idea. It has a nasty way of catching up with you later.

But ultimately your choice.
hi...i applied to the study permit with an experience letter of 7 months. But in it the employer stated i worked for 1 year and i had submitted it. Now they have called me for the interview. Will that make a problem or should i ask my previous employer to make an other experience letter stating the mistake.
Please reply asap..

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
Please reply asap..
Yes it is a problem since you lied about your work experience.

dahal1

Apr 7, 2018
Visa Office......
Canada
Yes it is a problem since you lied about your work experience.
yes i do understand its a huge blunder...now can i ask my previous employer to write me another experience letter explaining the mistake ??/ or anything can be done?

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
yes i do understand its a huge blunder...now can i ask my previous employer to write me another experience letter explaining the mistake ??/ or anything can be done?
You can have your employer write a letter of explanation but its your own responsibility to make sure all the information given to IRCC is accurate and true.

dahal1

Apr 7, 2018
Visa Office......
Canada
You can have your employer write a letter of explanation but its your own responsibility to make sure all the information given to IRCC is accurate and true.
yes i do understand as the information is true but the content of the experince letter stated 1 year instead of 7 months. it was given to me on feb 2017. and it was not used and i did not read it thoroughly.....
should i ask him to write a new experience letter or an explanation letter. please advise me.....

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
IRCC always hold the applicants themselves responsible for any mistakes in the applications. It doesn't matter if its the immigration consultants fault or even your employer who made a mistake in the reference letter. Applicants are told to double check everything for submission.

So it comes down to your interview, you must explain why the reference letter stated 1 year instead of 7 months and include supporting documents such as letter of explanation from your employer and reasons why the reference letter had incorrect information.

The excuse of reading thoroughly is not a reasonable explanation from the VO's point of view. Alot of applicants has been banned for 5 years from entering Canada due to mistakes such as yours. Hopefully you are ready to answer any questions during the interview.

Sabeen99

Jun 14, 2018
yes i do understand as the information is true but the content of the experince letter stated 1 year instead of 7 months. it was given to me on feb 2017. and it was not used and i did not read it thoroughly.....
should i ask him to write a new experience letter or an explanation letter. please advise me.....
Are you applying for study permit or PR ?

dahal1

Apr 7, 2018
Visa Office......
Canada
IRCC always hold the applicants themselves responsible for any mistakes in the applications. It doesn't matter if its the immigration consultants fault or even your employer who made a mistake in the reference letter. Applicants are told to double check everything for submission.

So it comes down to your interview, you must explain why the reference letter stated 1 year instead of 7 months and include supporting documents such as letter of explanation from your employer and reasons why the reference letter had incorrect information.

The excuse of reading thoroughly is not a reasonable explanation from the VO's point of view. Alot of applicants has been banned for 5 years from entering Canada due to mistakes such as yours. Hopefully you are ready to answer any questions during the interview.
thank you for the answer... what should i say to them as i am really out of mind due to very careless nature of mine.....i also had submitted an expired toefl document to the application file........i have been accepted to research with full scholarship and i think i will certainly not get visa due to this negligence.....
Are you applying for study permit or PR ?
i am applying for study permit.

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
thank you for the answer... what should i say to them as i am really out of mind due to very careless nature of mine.....i also had submitted an expired toefl document to the application file........i have been accepted to research with full scholarship and i think i will certainly not get visa due to this negligence.....

i am applying for study permit.
No one can tell you what to say. Just be honest and explain why this had happened.