+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Part time semester and applying for PGWP

sunny378862

Feb 26, 2014
Hello all,
I started my study in September 2021 conestoga college (1 year course). In first semester I failed in 3 subjects out of 6. I started 2nd semester, and I was allowed to take only 2 out of 3 failed courses. In the second semester I cleared all 6 regular 2nd sem subjects and also the 2 subjects that I took from 1st semester. So my study was from sept21 to may22. I discussed with people and started next study of 1 year in canadore college in April, and side by side I took that 1 subject from previous college aswell. So I was a regular student in canadore college and also doing that one failed subject in conestoga college as part time. I cleared that 1 subject this time. And for the second college I didn't failed in any subject and completed the study on time. Will this thing affect my work permit ? Am i eligible for work permit of 3 years.

1st year study
September21 to Dec21 - 1st semester conestoga college. failed in 3 subjects
Dec21 - April22 - 2nd semester conestoga college, cleared all subjects from 2nd sem and cleared 2 subject from the failed courses of 1st sem. I was not allowed to take all 3 courses. So took only 2 out of 3 failed.

2nd year study
May22 - August22 - 1st semester Canadore college (cleared all subjects of 1st sem) and started part time semester in conestoga college to clear 1 subject which was left (cleared it in this sem)
Sept22 - Dec22 - 2nd semester canadore college (cleared all subjects)
Transcript picture - https://ibb.co/ZMfHXXy

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello all,
I started my study in September 2021 conestoga college (1 year course). In first semester I failed in 3 subjects out of 6. I started 2nd semester, and I was allowed to take only 2 out of 3 failed courses. In the second semester I cleared all 6 regular 2nd sem subjects and also the 2 subjects that I took from 1st semester. So my study was from sept21 to may22. I discussed with people and started next study of 1 year in canadore college in April, and side by side I took that 1 subject from previous college aswell. So I was a regular student in canadore college and also doing that one failed subject in conestoga college as part time. I cleared that 1 subject this time. And for the second college I didn't failed in any subject and completed the study on time. Will this thing affect my work permit ? Am i eligible for work permit of 3 years.

1st year study
September21 to Dec21 - 1st semester conestoga college. failed in 3 subjects
Dec21 - April22 - 2nd semester conestoga college, cleared all subjects from 2nd sem and cleared 2 subject from the failed courses of 1st sem. I was not allowed to take all 3 courses. So took only 2 out of 3 failed.

2nd year study
May22 - August22 - 1st semester Canadore college (cleared all subjects of 1st sem) and started part time semester in conestoga college to clear 1 subject which was left (cleared it in this sem)
Sept22 - Dec22 - 2nd semester canadore college (cleared all subjects)
Transcript picture - https://ibb.co/ZMfHXXy
Did you complete your diploma at conestoga? Were you awarded a diploma by this school?