+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Part-Education to be mentioned in (Enter details of all your employment and education history in the past 5 years (your eligibility period))

NAS29

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
Hi,
My spouse is perusing part-time diploma in Seneca college in Toronto for the past two month. While filling out the application, I mentioned her occupation as Homemaker for the entire 5 years in Canada.

Do I need to mention the part-time diploma as well for the following question?
Enter details of all your employment and education history in the past 5 years (your eligibility period)

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi,
My spouse is perusing part-time diploma in Seneca college in Toronto for the past two month. While filling out the application, I mentioned her occupation as Homemaker for the entire 5 years in Canada.

Do I need to mention the part-time diploma as well for the following question?
Enter details of all your employment and education history in the past 5 years (your eligibility period)
Yes

Reactions: NAS29

lovekumar86

May 8, 2019
hi,

1. Work, school and activities:

Do I need to mention the part time job details apart from the full time job though there are no gaps during the 5 year eligibility period? If yes, can someone please guide how to mention in the application?

2. During your 5-year eligibility period, did you spend time serving a sentence (Type of sentence - Imprisonment, Parole, Probation, other)

This is very confusing if I have to answer yes or no . Here is my situation - I was charged under Assault, 266 CCC on 5th August 2018 in Canada. I was bailed out the same day morning (not in the eligibility period). The charges were unjustified and were the result of misunderstanding, as I had never assaulted anyone. I used my legal option to fight the allegations against me, and the case was ultimately withdrawn with S. 810 Peace Bond for 1 year on April 25, 2019 (during the eligibility period). My 5 years eligibility period started from December 24, 2018. Not sure if this is considered as probation or any other type of sentence. Please guide in this situation If yes, then do we calculate from Dec 24, 2018 to April 25, 2019 as Probation? or peace bond was for 1 year. so do I need to calculate another 1 year? i.e., until April 25, 2020.

(Note: I am PR since Feb 20, 2020) Though I am physically present in Canada for more than 1095 days in any case but I want to make sure that I calculate accurately to avoid miscalculation. Please guide. thank you so much for all your help