+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Paris VO waiting list

red_folks

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
baykus said:
what i realize now, this mail is from "paris-immigration @ inter..." but the request came from "PARISIMMIGRATION @ inter..." if you directly replied this one maybe it would not send auto-reply. I sent my docs to both addresses to be sure. but you said they checked attachments. so no problem. address is correct and they are checking it.

This will acknowledge receipt of your email to the Paris visa office.

For more information, please visit http://www.amb-canada.fr or http://www.cic.gc.ca

Disclaimer : By supplying your email address, you are initiating an email communication with CIC and thereby authorizing CIC to use your email address for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case.
-----
Disclaimer: http://www.international.gc.ca/international/disclaimer-degagement.aspx?lang=eng
Dégagement de responsabilité: http://www.international.gc.ca/international/disclaimer-degagement.aspx?lang=fra
I noticed the same and I sent RPRF reciept to both addresses, so I recieved automated reply as well.

red_folks

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Booba22 said:
I have also paid my RPRF and sent it by email but I did not receive any acknowledgement. So I dont know if they have receive it or not yet. what about you ? and also they asked me to send a copy of my renewd passport because mine will expire in November 2015 and they gave me 60 days to send it back to them. I applied for it and i am waiting . what about you did they ask you for a copy of passport?
I wasn't asked for any additional documents. I recieved total 4 e-mails; 1 for RPRF payment and 3 seperate e-mails for MR for myself, my spouse and child. We completed the medicals and report was uploaded by e-medical center, then a few days later "medicals recieved" line updated. And I sent the RPRF reciept along with the original e-mail. I haven't recieved anything since then.

Booba22

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
red_folks said:
I noticed the same and I sent RPRF reciept to both addresses, so I recieved automated reply as well.
How guys did you notice the second address email? and for me they asked for passport and they said sent it by email so I am going to reply to that email by attaching my new passport .

baykus

Feb 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2014
Nomination.....
14-02-2015
Med's Request
12-03-2015
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
Passport Req..
08-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-06-2015
LANDED..........
18-08-2015
red_folks said:
Is there any instruction in the e-mail which you were requested for new passport how and where to send? There is a postal address under the e-mails sent by Paris VO. But better ask to Paris VO by replying the e-mail to clarify, if it is not stated already.
they requested my missing police certificate by e-mail. they did not mentioned by mail or by post? I have sent it together with payment receipt. They did not ask for passport cause we have passports valid enough to receive visa on it.

baykus

Feb 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2014
Nomination.....
14-02-2015
Med's Request
12-03-2015
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
Passport Req..
08-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-06-2015
LANDED..........
18-08-2015
Booba22 said:
How guys did you notice the second address email? and for me they asked for passport and they said sent it by email so I am going to reply to that email by attaching my new passport .
oh then no problem. I noticed it because it was mentioning "send to ...address by attaching this mail" or other wording with same meaning.. automatically i have checked if that address different then mail's address to choose between reply or forward. then to be sure i sent it to both addresses.

Booba22

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
baykus said:
oh then no problem. I noticed it because it was mentioning "send to ...address by attaching this mail" or other wording with same meaning.. automatically i have checked if that address different then mail's address to choose between reply or forward. then to be sure i sent it to both addresses.
Lol. I hope we will all get lucky with the application. I dealt before with paris VO and I can tell you that they are fantastic and very helpful.

Booba22

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
and for me they said "" please confirm that your payment has been made by responding to this email and attaching a copy of the electronic receipt issued to you ""

there is no second email address. but like I said before they already responded to my first email. So I am pretty sure that both email addresses does exist.

red_folks

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Someone from Paris VO with below timeline reported PPR yesterday. So it means PPRs moving towards September applicants.

Category........: FSW1
Visa Office......: Paris
NOC Code......: 2132
App. Filed.......: 25-08-2014
Doc's Request.: 13-01-2015
AOR Received.: 25-12-2014
IELTS Request: Sent with Application
Med's Request: 13-01-2015
Med's Done....: 21-01-2015
Interview........: Waived
Passport Req..: 30-03-2015

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2014-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t276642.960.html

Booba22

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
September applicant. so it is close for October ones. and I seen that for the security and criminality check it did not take too long.

red_folks

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Booba22 said:
and I seen that for the security and criminality check it did not take too long.
Is it from your previous deal/experience with Paris VO or your observations on the forum/spreadsheet?

Booba22

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
red_folks said:
Is it from your previous deal/experience with Paris VO or your observations on the forum/spreadsheet?
Few friends of mine. you should be called at the end or middle of May. I guess of you are immigrating with a family it may take longer but at this stage

any other time is useful so you can prepare your self for better settlement.

baykus

Feb 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2014
Nomination.....
14-02-2015
Med's Request
12-03-2015
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
Passport Req..
08-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-06-2015
LANDED..........
18-08-2015
Booba22 said:
Few friends of mine. you should be called at the end or middle of May. I guess of you are immigrating with a family it may take longer but at this stage

any other time is useful so you can prepare your self for better settlement.
what I saw from spreadsheet and these last updates, there is no surprise in Paris VO, September applicants soon will start to receive visas and November and December applicants will follow. average processing time is 7-8 months and most of the 2014 applicants will have their visas before September 2015. It depends on the situation of the applicant but I dont think parallel background investigations will effect too much the duration if they do not proceed one after another for each family member. The number of country you have resided and workplace you had related experiences should have much more effect on background check duration.

Sahmah

Nov 17, 2014
We are May. 20 applicant
We have sent our medicals on Oct. 29, 2014
Its 5 months no reply
Is there any probability of reject in this step?

Sahmah

Nov 17, 2014
We are May. 20 applicants
We have sent our Medicals on Oct. 29, 2014

It is more than 5 months no reply

Is there any possibility for reject?