+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PARIS VISA OFFICE

ehab2222

Jan 15, 2017
Hi, @ehab2222 we had our lawyer forward the letter. I just know it comes to his email address :) I can ask him, unless someone else knows the answer. I'm assume its PA and sponsor - because it addresses us both?
Thanks for the reply,some people said After file transfer the sponsor doesn't get anything,only PA,and some said both,it's confusing since we lost access to her Email :( i appreciate it if you would ask your lawyer about that,Thanks !

Reactions: canuser

Jaywill

Oct 14, 2017
Thanks for the reply,some people said After file transfer the sponsor doesn't get anything,only PA,and some said both,it's confusing since we lost access to her Email :( i appreciate it if you would ask your lawyer about that,Thanks !
i'm fairly sure the representative gets all documentation, and if youre not using a lawyer, the sponsor signs the use of representative paper and gets all of the documentation. I was under the impression that this and the payment needed to be included in the main app upfront. Im using a lawyer so im pretty fuzzy on how they contact you acting on your own.

Reactions: canuser

aladaw

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
Thanks!!! I dont think ill get one of those because my background has been in process for three months now with no updates.
Hello @aladaw

Here is an example of the letter:

UCI xxxxxxx

Hello, We are pleased to inform you that you, your spouse and dependants can now receive free pre-arrival services funded by the Government of Canada. These services are available before you arrive and are meant to better prepare you for life in Canada. Pre-arrival services are provided on behalf of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) by settlement service provider organizations.

These service providers offer free information to help you with: • Living and working in Canada; • Getting your education, work experience, and professional licenses and certificates recognized in Canada; • Connecting with employers, and with free supports when you arrive in Canada, including language training; and • Connecting with others in your new community, including French-speaking communities. If you are outside Canada, we strongly recommend that you use pre-arrival services before you leave.

We encourage you to explore the list of services on the IRCC website: canada.ca/pre-arrival-services. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-services.asp?utm_source=slash-pre-arriv al-services&utm_medium=short-url&utm_campaign=general

When you register for pre-arrival services with one of the service providers listed on the website, you will be asked to provide a copy of this letter. You can contact as many service providers as you like and receive as many services as you need, and these services are always at no cost to you.

You are also encouraged to take advantage of free Government of Canada resources available online, such as Welcome to Canada, the official handbook to help permanent residents prepare to come and settle in Canada. The handbook is available at cic.gc.ca/publications .

Canada is a bilingual country where both English and French are spoken. If you are interested in living in a French-speaking community outside Quebec, please visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/francophone.asp

For up-to-date information on immigration, settlement services and citizenship, we invite you to join us on Facebook (Facebook.com/CitCanada) and follow us on Twitter (Twitter.com/CitImmCanada).

Sincerely, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
bks

aladaw

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
Thanks! its a relief to hit another milestone. Yes background check went to in progress and i see canuser put up a copy of the prearrival.
Congrats, hopefully the processing of your background check speeeds . Mine has been in process for 3 months

ehab2222

Jan 15, 2017
i'm fairly sure the representative gets all documentation, and if youre not using a lawyer, the sponsor signs the use of representative paper and gets all of the documentation. I was under the impression that this and the payment needed to be included in the main app upfront. Im using a lawyer so im pretty fuzzy on how they contact you acting on your own.
We haven't used any lawyer or representative,not me or my wife,we get all paperwork done by ourselves lol also she don't have access to my case coz we forget to sign that form of Use of representative and the other forms of allowing someone to access to informations which confusing us

Jaywill

Oct 14, 2017
We haven't used any lawyer or representative,not me or my wife,we get all paperwork done by ourselves lol also she don't have access to my case coz we forget to sign that form of Use of representative and the other forms of allowing someone to access to informations which confusing us
I see I see. I only get an email because I have a lawyer. in your case everything must come to the GCkey.

Reactions: ehab2222

Jaywill

Oct 14, 2017
We received a notification on 16 Feb. It said our application will be sent to Paris :)
nice welcome, there aren't many of us Paris apps, I don't think we get aor2's so you'll have to rely on ecas to see when paris begins processing.

Jaywill

Oct 14, 2017
Congratulations! background check 5 days only awesome.. which country did you apply from
thanks! and its from Tunisia, I suspect the BGC started long before, but they were slow to update the notifications. I heard very little between the file transfer and the DM.

Reactions: aladaw

Jaywill

Oct 14, 2017
the 1-888 number hasn't changed, the ecas is where I saw decision made, but no lines have been added yet.