+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PARIS VISA OFFICE

Amal2083

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
You wont believe this... we received our pre-arrival letter October 2nd and today they sent a request for an interview to see if our marriage relation is genuine... My husband is also Algerian. My understanding was that once you receive the pre-arrival no interview is needed, so this came as a huge surprise to us. Is this formality for Algerian spouses or is it a relationship assessment interview. We really don’t know what to expect anymore.
Hey how did everything go ?

sabercalgary

Aug 15, 2018
I appliyed at feb 15 2015 . Still i have only the prearrival services .
Now my application have 11 months and 3 days .
Does any one have this paris visa office number.

Amal2083

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
I appliyed at feb 15 2015 . Still i have only the prearrival services .
Now my application have 11 months and 3 days .
Does any one have this paris visa office number.
You applied Feb 2015? I dnt und
Hi! I keep seeing this word pre arrival. Can someone pls explain?

Pennywise101

Star Member
Jan 12, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Paris
Hello,

my husband is from tunisia and I am in the same boat aswell! In regards to the BCG- could the process also be delayed, because they are requesting reports from tunisia police dept ( we know how long arab country takes lol ) ?
We received the pre-arrival letter today from Immigration today. Not sure if they will want to interview my husband as well. Hopefully passport request will happen soon.

Pennywise101

Star Member
Jan 12, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Paris
I feel your situation. I also am only allowed 3 weeks vacation a year and am only allowed to take 3 weeks at once with the approval of my manager otherwise its only 2 weeks I am allowed to take at a time at the most. There are a bunch of rules following vacation at my job. We have a email from my manager to prove that, when I requested to take time off. Also both our family situations are complicated. He doesn’t have a big family or many friends, I myself have alot of responsibilities to have a life of friends and am closest to my mom in my family. So they want wedding photos but how to present them with family and friends when we couldn’t even plan accordingly with all the restrictions on Canadians with jobs - vacation, tourist visa restrictions - rejected, even to travel to Algeria I need a visa. I couldn’t travel there because my vacation was limited to 3 weeks and approved within 2 weeks time of my travel therefore we had to marry in Tunisia because its faster than marrying in Algeria and I couldn’t stay longer so we didn’t want to risk my losing my job. We were running around making last minute arrangements. There are so many obstacles. Especially its not the norm for muslims to date, its the norm to marriage after talking a few times especially not face to face unless you are not alone together... I just pray it all goes well, we are both praying...
We received the pre-arrival letter today. Now waiting to see if he will need to be interviewed. Did your husband go for his interview? Hope you are both well and staying strong through this emotional process.

Reactions: wbenamara

PortugueseGirl

Star Member
Nov 3, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
18-06-2018
Doc's Request.
Adittional docs (RFRP and RCMP finger prints) 13-03-2019
AOR Received.
11-09-2018
File Transfer...
12-09-2018
Med's Request
12-09-2019
Med's Done....
03-10-2018
Interview........
Don't request
Passport Req..
Still waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Still waiting
LANDED..........
Still waiting
We received the pre-arrival letter today from Immigration today. Not sure if they will want to interview my husband as well. Hopefully passport request will happen soon.
That is a good news... when u apply?
Finally they are moving his hands on the applications...
Fingers cross tô have news very soon...

Pennywise101

Star Member
Jan 12, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Paris
That is a good news... when u apply?
Finally they are moving his hands on the applications...
Fingers cross tô have news very soon...
Our application was received in Mississauga May 1st and then sent to Paris VO on July 21st 2018. We heard nothing except medically passed since July, 2018. This is the first form of correspondence since then.

We will sign up for the pre-arrival information for my husband. Who knows maybe rheee is some good information there for schooling and courses. He would like to start with a security job and then who knows after that. Maybe if he integrates well he could apply to become a police officer. We are setting our hopes and desires high.

Inshallah Allah is keeping us positive and calm. It is all in his hands.

Reactions: PortugueseGirl

PortugueseGirl

Star Member
Nov 3, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
18-06-2018
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
11-09-2018
File Transfer...
12-09-2018
Med's Request
12-09-2019
Med's Done....
03-10-2018
Interview........
Don't request
Passport Req..
Still waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Still waiting
LANDED..........
Still waiting
Our application was received in Mississauga May 1st and then sent to Paris VO on July 21st 2018. We heard nothing except medically passed since July, 2018. This is the first form of correspondence since then.

We will sign up for the pre-arrival information for my husband. Who knows maybe rheee is some good information there for schooling and courses. He would like to start with a security job and then who knows after that. Maybe if he integrates well he could apply to become a police officer. We are setting our hopes and desires high.

Inshallah Allah is keeping us positive and calm. It is all in his hands.
Nice!! We never know... maybe one day your husband been police officer in Canada...
I apply on 17 June to Sydney
Done medicals exams on 4 October
Paris start process on 20 September!
Since then... nothing... but maybe this month or next we receive any new... (I wish)

PortugueseGirl

Star Member
Nov 3, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
18-06-2018
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.