Paris Office Timeline

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
A fifth line has been added to her ecas today. Stating that a correspondence has been sent to me in Nov 8th. Wait for it :)

Would like to add that the expiry date of the visa is Jun 18th, 2016 despite that the medical test was done in Jan 8th, 2014

forja

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sa3Sa3 said:
Would someone help me to know from where can we get this document in Algeria?

A letter stating the eye color of each person and the height

Une lettre précisant la couleur des yeux de chaque personne et la taille.

This is was requested in the PPR email.

Thanks!
hi sa3sa3 congratulation for PPR , as for the letter stating the color and height , you can use a blank white paper and above left side write your wife name and file number , and then her eyes color and height , i think you already gave this information in sponsorship application, but its only a standard information which will be used on your wife's confirmation of permanent residence , you dont need to go to doctor for this , you can do it by yourself , this is what i did when i received my PPR ..

colocho13

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
AOR Received.
07-08-2015
File Transfer...
16-09-2015
Med's Done....
22-05-2015
My wife received here visa on Oct 27 and landed in Canada on Oct 29 ! All the best for those waiting and thank you all for the support

bcn2015

Oct 5, 2015
:D

Hello,

I got DM today :) Thank God ! (My file was transferred to Paris on 16th of Sept. It took 2 months, i am so Happy it went very fast)

I got an email asking for my Passport along with photos and a letter outlining height and eye color.
What it is that letter? Can i write it down on a paper and put my application number ?Is that enough or it has to be some official document?

And another thing, i am from Spain, and they asked for "prepaid envelope" for the return of my passport. And i remember when i sent my tourist visa applicatio (3 years ago), i didn't find prepaid envelope for European returns, they had prepaid evelopes for Spain only. Did someone send passport from Spain to Paris, Please help me in this matter !!

Good Luck to all of u :)

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
Sa3Sa3 said:
A fifth line has been added to her ecas today. Stating that a correspondence has been sent to me in Nov 8th. Wait for it :)

Would like to add that the expiry date of the visa is Jun 18th, 2016 despite that the medical test was done in Jan 8th, 2014
She received the visa yesterday and COPR document.
The expiry date is back to normal :) I mean it is now matching the expiry date of the medical test. Jan 2016 not Jun 2016 as they mentioned in thier PPR email.

COPR document is issued with condition 51.

Everything is ready now. The plan is to fly to her in Dec 4th. Spend sometime in Egypt and then come back togather to Canada in Dec 26th.

I would like to thanks everyone. This forum is very helpful. Best luck to all of you.

Kiki-sinche

Star Member
Mar 26, 2015
Toronto
AOR Received.
AOR1: 02/05/2016, SA: 02/18/2016, AOR2(3rd line): 03/29/2016
Hi guys,

Quick message to tell you that I finally sent my application today to CPC Mississauga Couriered it to Mississauga, I'm then joining you guys as applicant for Paris VO.

I mentioned it already but thanks for your help guys as this forum and community is awesome,

Good luck to you guys :)

I was wondering if you could add me to the Paris sheet or if I can go by myself.

Thanks,
Kev,

Amra

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015
AOR Received.
09-02-2016
File Transfer...
23-02-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-2016, COPR: 11-05-2016
LANDED..........
14-05-2016
Hi,

We sent our application (outbound) yesterday and was received today.
Our VO is Paris. I would like to join the list as well.

Good luck to you all !

Sirenane

Star Member
Oct 29, 2015
Málaga, Spain
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
Doc's Request.
18-05-2016
AOR Received.
20-04-2016
Med's Request
04-08-2016
Med's Done....
19-08-2016
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
COPR - 30-09-2016
LANDED..........
16-12-2016
bcn2015 said:
:D

Hello,

I got DM today :) Thank God ! (My file was transferred to Paris on 16th of Sept. It took 2 months, i am so Happy it went very fast)

I got an email asking for my Passport along with photos and a letter outlining height and eye color.
What it is that letter? Can i write it down on a paper and put my application number ?Is that enough or it has to be some official document?

And another thing, i am from Spain, and they asked for "prepaid envelope" for the return of my passport. And i remember when i sent my tourist visa applicatio (3 years ago), i didn't find prepaid envelope for European returns, they had prepaid evelopes for Spain only. Did someone send passport from Spain to Paris, Please help me in this matter !!

Good Luck to all of u :)
Hello bcn2015,
Congrats!! I saw your information data on the 2015 Outland Spousal Sponsorship Google spreadsheet (it's at the bottom and will be deleted if not finalized :'( ) it's missing the final info dates. Can you update this as this info is really informative for others from Spain ;) Like in our case.
My husband is from Spain and we are about to mail our application. Can you share, how did you send the pre-paid envelope for the return of your passport? A pre-paid courier (mensajero like DHL)? This info will be nice to know when the time comes.

Sirenane

Star Member
Oct 29, 2015
Málaga, Spain
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
Doc's Request.
18-05-2016
AOR Received.
20-04-2016
Med's Request
04-08-2016
Med's Done....
19-08-2016
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
COPR - 30-09-2016
LANDED..........
16-12-2016
Sa3Sa3 said:
We are in Canada.

Mission is completed !
CONGRATSSSS Sa3Sa3 and colocho13!! That's such a great way to start the new year!!! :)

As for the Newbies that have recently sent in their apps, helloooo!! Looks like we will be sending in ours within the next 2 weeks ;D
Hopefully this will be a smooth sailing ride!!

oneesaenv

Star Member
Jan 31, 2016
Hi everyone!

I'm a Canadian student living/studying in Belgium and have been doing so with my Belgian common law partner for the last 1.5 years (2 years in August).
We've been together for 3 years, known each other for 4.
Our plan was to move back to Canada after I graduate but not until end of August 2017/beginning of September 2017.

I was wondering when do you guys think we should send in our Spousal application?
I noticed everyone here filed in Paris and was approved in less than a year.
Do you guys think we should send it now between April or later? :/

Thanks!

Sirenane

Star Member
Oct 29, 2015
Málaga, Spain
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
Doc's Request.
18-05-2016
AOR Received.
20-04-2016
Med's Request
04-08-2016
Med's Done....
19-08-2016
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
COPR - 30-09-2016
LANDED..........
16-12-2016
Hi oneesaenv,
I was hoping this forum was more active for our sakes :'(
Well from the research I have done, you're correct, it doesn't take all that long through the Paris office, between 5-9 months roughly. One thing to keep in mind is:
After getting the PR visa, we are supposed to complete our 'record of landing', on or before the Visa Expiry Date [mentioned on the visa]. The PR visa Expiry Date is related to EITHER:
a) 1yr. from the meds, or
b) Passport expiry date of the PA or anyone of his/her accompanying Dependents
*Whichever of the above 2 is earlier.

Myself, I would start working on the application (about 2 months) beforehand as there is a lot of info and docs, pics to validate relationship, translations (if needed) etc. to get in order and then I would send it in about a year before you want to go. I would also do the medical when they request it not before.
Hope that helps :)

Also, here is a link with a lot of great info ;)
canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/landing-in-canada-all-you-need-to-know-t36735.0.html

oneesaenv said:
Hi everyone!

I'm a Canadian student living/studying in Belgium and have been doing so with my Belgian common law partner for the last 1.5 years (2 years in August).
We've been together for 3 years, known each other for 4.
Our plan was to move back to Canada after I graduate but not until end of August 2017/beginning of September 2017.

I was wondering when do you guys think we should send in our Spousal application?
I noticed everyone here filed in Paris and was approved in less than a year.
Do you guys think we should send it now between April or later? :/

Thanks!

Jul 3, 2015
got an interview request from paris V/O i thought paris office will be faster then this actually but anyway heres our timeline

application recieved at mississauga may 19th 2015

sponser approved september 21st 2015 ( application sent to paris V/O same day )

RPRF request from paris V/O october 20th 2015 sent on october 30th 2015

february 8th 2016 an email from paris V/O for an interview on march 17th 2016

hope this helps anyone that looking for a new timeline

Sirenane

Star Member
Oct 29, 2015
Málaga, Spain
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
Doc's Request.
18-05-2016
AOR Received.
20-04-2016
Med's Request
04-08-2016
Med's Done....
19-08-2016
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
COPR - 30-09-2016
LANDED..........
16-12-2016
Thanks so much for sharing Canadian Chick :)
How did your interview go???

canadian chick said:
got an interview request from paris V/O i thought paris office will be faster then this actually but anyway heres our timeline

application recieved at mississauga may 19th 2015

sponser approved september 21st 2015 ( application sent to paris V/O same day )

RPRF request from paris V/O october 20th 2015 sent on october 30th 2015

february 8th 2016 an email from paris V/O for an interview on march 17th 2016

hope this helps anyone that looking for a new timeline

oneesaenv

Star Member
Jan 31, 2016
Hey Sirenane!

Thank you so much for your reply, I only just saw this now -_-
I see that you have sent your application to Mississauga already? Thats great!
I was talking with my SO and we decided that we will send possibly a year before as well..
Are you doing the medical exam upon request as well?

Thanks!

Sirenane said:
Hi oneesaenv,
I was hoping this forum was more active for our sakes :'(
Well from the research I have done, you're correct, it doesn't take all that long through the Paris office, between 5-9 months roughly. One thing to keep in mind is:
After getting the PR visa, we are supposed to complete our 'record of landing', on or before the Visa Expiry Date [mentioned on the visa]. The PR visa Expiry Date is related to EITHER:
a) 1yr. from the meds, or
b) Passport expiry date of the PA or anyone of his/her accompanying Dependents
*Whichever of the above 2 is earlier.

Myself, I would start working on the application (about 2 months) beforehand as there is a lot of info and docs, pics to validate relationship, translations (if needed) etc. to get in order and then I would send it in about a year before you want to go. I would also do the medical when they request it not before.
Hope that helps :)

Also, here is a link with a lot of great info ;)
canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/landing-in-canada-all-you-need-to-know-t36735.0.html