Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
File Transfer...
13-06-2016
I am joining this group now too. Outland sponsor my wife from Tunisia.. received today over CPC Mississauga . I am myself a Chinese Canadian.. even though it took 2 month to prepare.. felt like 2 years. lol.. Inshallah!

Sirenane

Star Member
Oct 29, 2015
Málaga, Spain
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
Doc's Request.
18-05-2016
AOR Received.
20-04-2016
Med's Request
04-08-2016
Med's Done....
19-08-2016
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
COPR - 30-09-2016
LANDED..........
16-12-2016
Hey Oneesaenv,
Yessssss, it was finally sent and received!! ;D
Now the wait begins... but that's ok. It will all come together!!
Yes, we decided to do the meds upon request. That way, for whatever reason it expires
beforehand, we don't have to do it again.
Cheers to ya on getting your app all in order!! :)

oneesaenv said:
Hey Sirenane!

Thank you so much for your reply, I only just saw this now -_-
I see that you have sent your application to Mississauga already? Thats great!
I was talking with my SO and we decided that we will send possibly a year before as well..
Are you doing the medical exam upon request as well?

Thanks!

Sirenane

Star Member
Oct 29, 2015
Málaga, Spain
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
Doc's Request.
18-05-2016
AOR Received.
20-04-2016
Med's Request
04-08-2016
Med's Done....
19-08-2016
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
COPR - 30-09-2016
LANDED..........
16-12-2016
Yeaaaa yijiequ!!!! Congrats on your app being received this week as well!! It's such an exhilarating feeling to have it all finished and in the process now, isn't it!!
And yes, I totally agree... the prep felt like years instead of months!! lol
Now, we wait... patiently!! :'(

yijiequ said:
I am joining this group now too. Outland sponsor my wife from Tunisia.. received today over CPC Mississauga . I am myself a Chinese Canadian.. even though it took 2 month to prepare.. felt like 2 years. lol.. Inshallah!

yijiequ

Feb 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
File Transfer...
13-06-2016
Sirenane said:
Hey Oneesaenv,
Yessssss, it was finally sent and received!! ;D
Now the wait begins... but that's ok. It will all come together!!
Yes, we decided to do the meds upon request. That way, for whatever reason it expires
beforehand, we don't have to do it again.
Cheers to ya on getting your app all in order!! :)
i dont know about your application. the checklist I got here asked to do an upfront medical.

yijiequ

Feb 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
File Transfer...
13-06-2016
Sirenane said:
Yeaaaa yijiequ!!!! Congrats on your app being received this week as well!! It's such an exhilarating feeling to have it all finished and in the process now, isn't it!!
I know... where are you located? I am in Nanaimo, B.C.. I am sponsoring my wife from Tunisia. But I am actually not an Arab, a Chinese Canadian instead. we met in China a few years ago; when she was studying there and I was visiting my family. lol. we met at an alumni party in my old Chinese school. then after we reunited again this year in Tunis. We got married. We are both in our 30s.. inshallah.... Sirenane.. have you had this kinda of feeling? without a certainty of the PR; i cant even plan my future.. like where to buy a home; have a kid. ....It's a beautiful spring now on Vancouver Island; I just wish my wife can see everything..

yijiequ

Feb 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
File Transfer...
13-06-2016
Sirenane said:
Sirenane.. i just realized that we submitted the application on the exactly same date.. keep in touch..

Sirenane

Star Member
Oct 29, 2015
Málaga, Spain
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
Doc's Request.
18-05-2016
AOR Received.
20-04-2016
Med's Request
04-08-2016
Med's Done....
19-08-2016
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
COPR - 30-09-2016
LANDED..........
16-12-2016
yijiequ said:
I know... where are you located? I am in Nanaimo, B.C.. I am sponsoring my wife from Tunisia. But I am actually not an Arab, a Chinese Canadian instead. we met in China a few years ago; when she was studying there and I was visiting my family. lol. we met at an alumni party in my old Chinese school. then after we reunited again this year in Tunis. We got married. We are both in our 30s.. inshallah.... Sirenane.. have you had this kinda of feeling? without a certainty of the PR; i cant even plan my future.. like where to buy a home; have a kid. ....It's a beautiful spring now on Vancouver Island; I just wish my wife can see everything..
We are the same day!!! That's cool!!! Let's hope it's all smooth sailing from here on!!! ;) Nice to hear about your journey yijiequ, thank you for sharing!! ;D I'm in Spain... I have been for 15 yrs. I am from Alberta though and before that, the Okanogan. I met my husband 7 yrs. ago and we've been married for 3 yrs. in May. Keep your head up and know that all will come together as it should :) Right now we are in limbo as well... waiting... but I know that it is just a matter of time. Talk about your common plans together and stay in the positive. The universe has a way of coming through ;) Vancouver and the island are very beautiful in all seasons and soon she WILL experience it by your side. ;)

yijiequ

Feb 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
File Transfer...
13-06-2016
Sirenane said:
We are the same day!!! That's cool!!! Let's hope it's all smooth sailing from here on!!! ;) Nice to hear about your journey yijiequ, thank you for sharing!! ;D I'm in Spain... I have been for 15 yrs. I am from Alberta though and before that, the Okanogan. I met my husband 7 yrs. ago and we've been married for 3 yrs. in May. Keep your head up and know that all will come together as it should :) Right now we are in limbo as well... waiting... but I know that it is just a matter of time. Talk about your common plans together and stay in the positive. The universe has a way of coming through ;) Vancouver and the island are very beautiful in all seasons and soon she WILL experience it by your side. ;)
I just wish my wife come ASAP. you left for a while; you dont know how crazy Nanaimo becomes. Nanaimo now is the bedroom community of Vancouver. Has more people than Victoria these days. ahhh. just wish my wife can come and we gonna buy a home and have a kid soon.

15 years.. wow... so did you give them your email address? if so, I guess we dont get an AOR letter; hopefully that also means we know our Ecas quicker.

I also feel worried about how VO looks at us. we are an interracial marriage. I am an Asian male and she is an Arab female. It's not even common.. lol.. are you coming back soon? the reason why I asked; someone suggests me to go to my local MP; if the wait is too long. Maybe you can consider that route too but i dont know how that gonna work; when you are not here.

jmcrizzle

Star Member
Mar 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2016
AOR Received.
27-02-2016, AOR2 01-04-2016
File Transfer...
03-03-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 17-05-2016
LANDED..........
17-05-2016
Hey,

I've been reading that Paris is generally on the faster side of things when it comes to processing PR's. Though, I'm wondering with this new change the CIC has implemented has it slowed them down? Previously when it showed 7 months and now it shows 17, does that mean they are taking applications from places that normally wouldn't be for Paris to slow things down there but speed it up elsewhere?

So far we've submitted medical, criminal, all the fees, received SA approval and the "third line" on the PA side of things. Which the "third line" showed up April 1st. I guess now it's the waiting game and it could be a couple months or a lot of months?

Just looking for any input!

yijiequ

Feb 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
File Transfer...
13-06-2016
This is my question too. although i would imagine it's not the case; you need local VOs who are familiar with their region. can't imagine they process say London or Vienna cases. My wife is a Tunisian; so majority of documents are in French. So I hope they only deal with French speaking nationals. i can be wrong too.

jmcrizzle said:
Hey,

I've been reading that Paris is generally on the faster side of things when it comes to processing PR's. Though, I'm wondering with this new change the CIC has implemented has it slowed them down? Previously when it showed 7 months and now it shows 17, does that mean they are taking applications from places that normally wouldn't be for Paris to slow things down there but speed it up elsewhere?

So far we've submitted medical, criminal, all the fees, received SA approval and the "third line" on the PA side of things. Which the "third line" showed up April 1st. I guess now it's the waiting game and it could be a couple months or a lot of months?

Just looking for any input!

jmcrizzle

Star Member
Mar 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2016
AOR Received.
27-02-2016, AOR2 01-04-2016
File Transfer...
03-03-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 17-05-2016
LANDED..........
17-05-2016
yijiequ said:
This is my question too. although i would imagine it's not the case; you need local VOs who are familiar with their region. can't imagine they process say London or Vienna cases. My wife is a Tunisian; so majority of documents are in French. So I hope they only deal with French speaking nationals. i can be wrong too.
I agree that it should be within the region. It is funny, my wife is Spanish, though there is no VO in Spain that processes the applications.

I'm quite certain that all the VO's are very strong in English/French as all documents must be in either or. It would have been a lot easier if I could have left all my wife's doc's in Spanish! haha

yijiequ

Feb 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
File Transfer...
13-06-2016
jmcrizzle said:
I agree that it should be within the region. It is funny, my wife is Spanish, though there is no VO in Spain that processes the applications.

I'm quite certain that all the VO's are very strong in English/French as all documents must be in either or. It would have been a lot easier if I could have left all my wife's doc's in Spanish! haha
I didnt translate some part of the email corresponding between us.. cuz my wife also can write Chinese. lol.. but most of our email was in English. i know exactly what you mean.

you know what's even funny? in Tunisia, their police check was half French half Arabic; so we still have to translate it.. ahhh.. lol.

QBCND

Apr 14, 2016
Hello,

I am living in spain and I am sharing my timeline !

Application Recieved by CIC Missisauga: 16 Oct 2015
AOR1: 25 Nov 2015
Sponsorship Approved: 15 Dic 2016
File transferred to Paris Visa Office: 3 Feb 2016
Ecas changed to "in process": 3 Feb 2016
Medical results recieved Status updated: Medical results have been received.
Decisin Made: ?
PPR email: ?

I have not had to attach more documentation, but I have sent emails to CIC to see if everything goes well and they have answered me fast with everything going well. I have seen some average times for Paris, and I think we should have an email soon.
The only thing I have not commanded are police certificates, do you think I should send that already?

Good Luck to everyone

NOLM

Nov 14, 2012
Hello,

I´m from Portugal, and I want to ask if someone in this forum have the status in ECAS with "DECISION MADE" and long it takes until the PPR e-mail.

Thanks

Moamoa17

Apr 15, 2016
Hi everyone

Same question than NOLM.

French citizen
application sent on November 26th 2015 to Mississauga
Sponsorship application approved on February 8th 2016
File sent in Paris on February 12th 2016
RPRF paid on March 25th 2016
"decision made" appears on my profile on April 13th 2016.

So what is next? Will CIC send me an email/letter to me or my partner?
Thanks!