forja

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MisbahNabeel said:
A little problem here for me again
I sent my passport to Paris for visa it's been more then a week now but I didn't get it back yet
I sent 3 emails to embassy on three different days but got no reply for my emails either I called Paris office and there are only automated call system and no agent taking calls!!

I don't know what should I do :s
Should I wait
Or is there any number I can speak with them please guide!
hi misha
you need to wait cause your passport is going to take at least 1 week at paris visa office and then they going to send it back to you , and because you didn't sent them a prepaid envelope they are going to send your passport back using registered letter , they will provide you of tracking number .
they are not going to answer your email untill they send back your passport so then they will let you know that they already dispatch your passport to your home address . good luck

MisbahNabeel

Star Member
Jul 8, 2014
Lisbon
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Doc's Request.
September 2, October 11 2014, and February 13 2015
AOR Received.
13 Aug 2014
File Transfer...
13 Aug 2014
Med's Request
27th July 2015
Med's Done....
5th August 2015
Interview........
21-07-2015
Passport Req..
5th October 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21st October 2015
LANDED..........
17th November 2015
forja said:
hi misha
you need to wait cause your passport is going to take at least 1 week at paris visa office and then they going to send it back to you , and because you didn't sent them a prepaid envelope they are going to send your passport back using registered letter , they will provide you of tracking number .
they are not going to answer your email untill they send back your passport so then they will let you know that they already dispatch your passport to your home address . good luck
Yes forja you are absolutely right they contacted me exactly after 1 week and informed me that mail sent on this Tuesday and also they mentioned the recommended number which is RK681272317FR.

And they didn't tell me the service they used to send it to me I don't know which courier is it!
I searched a lot on Internet but I couldn't find any info or where to track this!!

If anyone knows how can I track it or any information please let me know
And big tha is to all members here thank you so much.

forja

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MisbahNabeel said:
Yes forja you are absolutely right they contacted me exactly after 1 week and informed me that mail sent on this Tuesday and also they mentioned the recommended number which is RK681272317FR.

And they didn't tell me the service they used to send it to me I don't know which courier is it!
I searched a lot on Internet but I couldn't find any info or where to track this!!

If anyone knows how can I track it or any information please let me know
And big tha is to all members here thank you so much.
hi misbah well they sent it back using regular post service (international registered letter ) , to track your mail you can use the following link :
https://www.laposte.fr/particulier/outils/suivre-vos-envois

MisbahNabeel

Star Member
Jul 8, 2014
Lisbon
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
13 Aug 2014
File Transfer...
13 Aug 2014
Med's Request
27th July 2015
Med's Done....
5th August 2015
Interview........
21-07-2015
Passport Req..
5th October 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21st October 2015
LANDED..........
17th November 2015
forja said:
hi misbah well they sent it back using regular post service (international registered letter ) , to track your mail you can use the following link :
https://www.laposte.fr/particulier/outils/suivre-vos-envois
Hi thanks for providing the link
I did check it
And it says departure under status sign and under product sign it says Letter International Recomended
And it departure date is 10/14/2015

I don't know how long this post takes to arrive!!

forja

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MisbahNabeel said:
Hi thanks for providing the link
I did check it
And it says departure under status sign and under product sign it says Letter International Recomended
And it departure date is 10/14/2015

I don't know how long this post takes to arrive!!
it will take 1 week till 8 days within europe to receive an international post letter . good luck and keep following the tracking , next time your mail will be scanned they will update on their system

rs33

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
forja said:
it will take 1 week till 8 days within europe to receive an international post letter . good luck and keep following the tracking , next time your mail will be scanned they will update on their system
I don't know if it helps but my COPR arrived on Oct 13, and it was mailed at the earliest on Oct 5 (date on COPR). It went from Paris all the way to the west coast of Canada in 5-6 business days!

Dreamland7

Oct 16, 2015
Thank you for your info guys! My family's (4 members) timeline with Paris VO is as such
1- received application March 25 ,2015
2-acknowledgment of application July 7
3-started processing application July 28
4-sent correspondence for updated files August 4
5- medicals sent August 4
6-medicals received October 14
Status of our application is : In process
Note : CSQ was taken in February 2015
Hoping for the passport request soon ;)
Good luck to all of you out there

colocho13

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
AOR Received.
07-08-2015
File Transfer...
16-09-2015
Med's Done....
22-05-2015
I just checked the online status for my wife and it says Decision Made !

;D :)

What's next ?

colocho13

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
AOR Received.
07-08-2015
File Transfer...
16-09-2015
Med's Done....
22-05-2015
rs33 said:
Thank you!! I landed tonight. It went really fast.
Congratulations ! I wish you all the best in your new life in Canada.

Can you please explain to me the process at the Airport ?
Do you receive the PR Card ?

rs33

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
colocho13 said:
Congratulations ! I wish you all the best in your new life in Canada.

Can you please explain to me the process at the Airport ?
Do you receive the PR Card ?

Thanks! I'm not new to Canada but it's great to be here permanently now. Wishing you all the best and congrats!

From DM, it took another week to get the copr in the mail (visa exempt). If not visa exempt, I guess you'll get a passport request?

Landing was super easy. I guess at the airport, you would just go to the immigration and explain you're landing and then they'll finalize it. They told me the PR card is mailed to you in 6-8 weeks. I'm actually back out of Canada this week for work so will be returning with the copr stapled in my passport.

MisbahNabeel

Star Member
Jul 8, 2014
Lisbon
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
13 Aug 2014
File Transfer...
13 Aug 2014
Med's Request
27th July 2015
Med's Done....
5th August 2015
Interview........
21-07-2015
Passport Req..
5th October 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21st October 2015
LANDED..........
17th November 2015
Yahoooooooooo yesssss its party time
Alhamdulillah finally got my Passport back today with visa on it and copr papers

I want to say thanks every body on this forum it's been 17 months on this forum I discussed the things with lot of people's and they all helped and guide me and I say big big big thanks to all of them

Thanks to RIYT vera rs33 sa3sa3 forja and all those who helped me in all this process I am very happy now and inshaAllah I will move to Canada soon to my wife for our new life to be gather
Once again thank you every one

Be happy and best of luck to all the applicants

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
MisbahNabeel said:
Alhamdulillah finally got my Passport back today with visa on it and copr papers

I want to say thanks every body on this forum it's been 17 months on this forum I discussed the things with lot of people's and they all helped and guide me and I say big big big thanks to all of them

Thanks to RIYT vera rs33 sa3sa3 forja and all those who helped me in all this process I am very happy now and inshaAllah I will move to Canada soon to my wife for our new life to be gather

Mubarak :) very happy for you.

forja

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MisbahNabeel said:

congratulation bro best wishes , and good luck for the rest of applicants

cdgtoyyz

Mar 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Aug-15
AOR Received.
05-Sep-15
File Transfer...
05-Oct-15
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-Jun-15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Visa Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
02-Dec-15
LANDED..........
03-Jan-16
Hi all, my fiancé just received a request from CIC to pay the second fee (for $490.) what does this mean in terms of his application? Currently his ecas shows 3 items: 1. We received your application on ... 2. We started processing on ... And 3. Medical results received.

Any insight is appreciated :)!!!!