Paris Office Timeline

forja

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MariMari7 said:
Are you a Portuguese citizen? I thought Portugal is VISA exempt?
i am not portuguese citizen , i am only a resident here in açores .

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
Any news ?
I am still waiting. 16 days after "in process" status and no communications yet :(

MisbahNabeel

Star Member
Jul 8, 2014
Lisbon
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Doc's Request.
September 2, October 11 2014, and February 13 2015
AOR Received.
13 Aug 2014
File Transfer...
13 Aug 2014
Med's Request
27th July 2015
Med's Done....
5th August 2015
Interview........
21-07-2015
Passport Req..
5th October 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21st October 2015
LANDED..........
17th November 2015
Sa3
Wait a lil bit and you will be very soon contacted by cic Paris office keep praying

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
Thanks Misbah,

What is going on with you? Have you completed what is requested from you?

Dida04

May 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I'm not sure if my application will be processed in Ottawa or at Paris. I'm a Canadian Citizen but my spouse is an Algerian Citizen currently living in the States as a permanent resident. Any input would be great.

Kind regards,
Dida

forja

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sa3Sa3 said:
Any news ?
I am still waiting. 16 days after "in process" status and no communications yet :(
hi sa3sa3 well just be patient 2 weeks from in process to DM its an average , if you saw the spread sheet for paris applicants the time change from in process to DM , for me my ecas updated to in process 23/06 , and i sent requested documents 02/07 , and then got email from paris 20/07 and ecas updated 21/07.
the decision for issuing visa was made 17/07 so its 2 weeks from the day i sent requested document .
but it took paris visa office 3 days from the day they got decision till the day they sent me email for passport request.

forja

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dida04 said:
Hi,

I'm not sure if my application will be processed in Ottawa or at Paris. I'm a Canadian Citizen but my spouse is an Algerian Citizen currently living in the States as a permanent resident. Any input would be great.

Kind regards,
Dida
hi dida04
for us citizen ottawa is the visa office processing the application , because you spouse is residing in US cic will decide the visa office based on residence country of sponsored person in this case will be ottawa .
if they decide to send the application to paris visa office , then you are a lucky cause paris is one of the fastest visa offices .

Dida04

May 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
forja said:
hi dida04
for us citizen ottawa is the visa office processing the application , because you spouse is residing in US cic will decide the visa office based on residence country of sponsored person in this case will be ottawa .
if they decide to send the application to paris visa office , then you are a lucky cause paris is one of the fastest visa offices .
Than you for your reply Forja. That's why I was torn between the two. You have clarified lots. Thanks once again.

flamand_quebec13

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Montréal, QC
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-06-2015
Med's Request
Done before
Hi you guys (and girls), my e-cas status just changed from "application received" to "in-process" yesterday (August 21st 2015).

I do have a few questions however, how big are the chances that they will request my passport as I am a Belgian citizen currently in Canada under a Work Holiday Program. Second question is, how big are the chances that I'll have my VISA issued (and as a result my work permit) before my other work permit expires (Work Holiday Program VISA or IEC VISA, will expire 14th of September 2015)

Thanks to everybody for their reply and good luck as well :)

forja

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flamand_quebec13 said:
Hi you guys (and girls), my e-cas status just changed from "application received" to "in-process" yesterday (August 21st 2015).

I do have a few questions however, how big are the chances that they will request my passport as I am a Belgian citizen currently in Canada under a Work Holiday Program. Second question is, how big are the chances that I'll have my VISA issued (and as a result my work permit) before my other work permit expires (Work Holiday Program VISA or IEC VISA, will expire 14th of September 2015)

Thanks to everybody for their reply and good luck as well :)
well if you saw the spreadsheet of paris applicants the time between in process to decision made vary from 1 week till 3 weeks but the average is 2 weeks .
and they will only request photocopy of your passport in case they need , otherwise they will send your COPR at your residence address in canada .

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
forja said:
hi sa3sa3 well just be patient 2 weeks from in process to DM its an average , if you saw the spread sheet for paris applicants the time change from in process to DM , for me my ecas updated to in process 23/06 , and i sent requested documents 02/07 , and then got email from paris 20/07 and ecas updated 21/07.
the decision for issuing visa was made 17/07 so its 2 weeks from the day i sent requested document .
but it took paris visa office 3 days from the day they got decision till the day they sent me email for passport request.
Should be this week :) Fingers crossed ;D

flamand_quebec13

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Montréal, QC
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-06-2015
Med's Request
Done before
Sa3Sa3 said:
Should be this week :) Fingers crossed ;D
Yeah let's hope! Wishing that I receive an answer by end of August, that would really make my day.

colocho13

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
AOR Received.
07-08-2015
File Transfer...
16-09-2015
Med's Done....
22-05-2015
Hello members

I am at the early stages of sponsorship process to bring my wife to Canada. I only received AOR for stage one. I noticed in the discussion and on the spread sheet - Additional Documents requested

Can you please clarify what do documents are requested?
At what stage ?

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
colocho13 said:
Hello members

I am at the early stages of sponsorship process to bring my wife to Canada. I only received AOR for stage one. I noticed in the discussion and on the spread sheet - Additional Documents requested

Can you please clarify what do documents are requested?
At what stage ?
They request the missing documents from your file or the expiried ones. They may also request more information from you. It depends on each case

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
Some are wondering about the number of people that got "IP" in Aug!

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/in-process-does-it-still-mean-something-t337953.0.html

It is 20 days for me and no communications yet.

I see 2 lines only in my ecas !

Any news from other who got "IP" lately ?