Med's Done....
17/04/2015
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
21/05/2015--COPR received 02/06/2015
LANDED..........
11/06/2015
30 days from the date of the letter comes first.

I am unsure if they will give you an extension to get the visa, I would suggest e-mailing your VO and putting "URGENT" in the subject of the e-mail. In the e-mail explain that there are currently no flights from tunisia from libya due to the security situation at the border and see if they will extend the time to go and get the visa.

MisbahNabeel

Star Member
Jul 8, 2014
Lisbon
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Doc's Request.
September 2, October 11 2014, and February 13 2015
AOR Received.
13 Aug 2014
File Transfer...
13 Aug 2014
Med's Request
27th July 2015
Med's Done....
5th August 2015
Interview........
21-07-2015
Passport Req..
5th October 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21st October 2015
LANDED..........
17th November 2015
Guys after how long I should expect email from embassy after my interview!

besboosa

Star Member
Apr 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So are they just issuing visas on specific days not all week it says monday or wednesday between 9 am and 10 am, not sure why its just 1 hour

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
MisbahNabeel said:
Guys after how long I should expect email from embassy after my interview!
May be after you share with us what happened in the interview :D

MisbahNabeel

Star Member
Jul 8, 2014
Lisbon
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
13 Aug 2014
File Transfer...
13 Aug 2014
Med's Request
27th July 2015
Med's Done....
5th August 2015
Interview........
21-07-2015
Passport Req..
5th October 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21st October 2015
LANDED..........
17th November 2015
Yuppiiiiiiiii huraaaaaah finally after such a long time about 12 months my ecas is showing in process lolllll Hahahaha o my dayzzzzz o my goodness what a feeling is this I can't believe
My interview was on 22nd July 2015
And ecas shows in process 21st July 2015 oh Thanks to Allah.

besboosa

Star Member
Apr 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a question you know how when its time to go to the visa office to get your pr visa, you need to sign an authorization form for another person to get it on your behalf well my wife signed the papers and also put a fingerprint on there, do you think that will be accepted or not? I told her to just sign your name but I am not sure she is telling me she put her fingerprint as that is the custom in Libya of signing papers I told her we don`t do that here in Canada so now I am afraid it wont be accepted by the embassy can anyone fill me in on this? would it be a problem? I am not sure I am kinda mad at her right now you know the security situation on the border and no flights between tunisia and libya and I have until August 8th or they will close the file I am very worried that's gonna happen personally I wouldn't see why if she signed it and added her fingerprint as addition but you never know the people at the embassy I already have my travel plans reserved to go and get her but won't be in time to do anything I just don't know what to do she sent her passport too and all the papers but just the fingerprint not sure if they will see it as an addition or not, they don't have her fingerprint anyway so not sure if that will just confuse everything

Just found out that its a requirement for visitor visa so that's where she may have got it from but its coming soon for PR so not sure if they will take it I don't think it should cause a problem though

besboosa

Star Member
Apr 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please anyone let me know if this would be a problem and if anyone else done the same before fingerprints are not required for PR but they are for visitor visa, work permit and others so I am not sure if this will confuse the VAC office or not

RYIT

Dec 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/12/2014
Doc's Request.
31/03/2015
AOR Received.
02/03/2015
File Transfer...
SA: 05/03/2015
Med's Request
31/03/2015
Med's Done....
17/04/2015
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
11/06/2015
MisbahNabeel said:
Yuppiiiiiiiii huraaaaaah finally after such a long time about 12 months my ecas is showing in process lolllll Hahahaha o my dayzzzzz o my goodness what a feeling is this I can't believe
My interview was on 22nd July 2015
And ecas shows in process 21st July 2015 oh Thanks to Allah.
Congrats MisbahNabeel!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!

RYIT

Dec 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/12/2014
Doc's Request.
31/03/2015
AOR Received.
02/03/2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
31/03/2015
Med's Done....
17/04/2015
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
11/06/2015
besboosa said:
I have a question you know how when its time to go to the visa office to get your pr visa, you need to sign an authorization form for another person to get it on your behalf well my wife signed the papers and also put a fingerprint on there, do you think that will be accepted or not? I told her to just sign your name but I am not sure she is telling me she put her fingerprint as that is the custom in Libya of signing papers I told her we don`t do that here in Canada so now I am afraid it wont be accepted by the embassy can anyone fill me in on this? would it be a problem? I am not sure I am kinda mad at her right now you know the security situation on the border and no flights between tunisia and libya and I have until August 8th or they will close the file I am very worried that's gonna happen personally I wouldn't see why if she signed it and added her fingerprint as addition but you never know the people at the embassy I already have my travel plans reserved to go and get her but won't be in time to do anything I just don't know what to do she sent her passport too and all the papers but just the fingerprint not sure if they will see it as an addition or not, they don't have her fingerprint anyway so not sure if that will just confuse everything

Just found out that its a requirement for visitor visa so that's where she may have got it from but its coming soon for PR so not sure if they will take it I don't think it should cause a problem though
I have never been through this specific situation, but honestly I do not think it will be an issue. I am sure that if this is the way people sign papers in Libya then ALL the applications they receive from people who live in Libya are signed this way.

I personally wouldn't stress about it.

Forja, do you have any experience with this?

RYIT

Dec 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/12/2014
Doc's Request.
31/03/2015
AOR Received.
02/03/2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
31/03/2015
Med's Done....
17/04/2015
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
11/06/2015
On a side note, I am leaving tomorrow to go on vacation for 3 weeks so I will not be on the forum until I get back. I hope when I do come home and check the forum that everyone who hasn't received COPR has received it by then.

besboosa

Star Member
Apr 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RYIT said:
I have never been through this specific situation, but honestly I do not think it will be an issue. I am sure that if this is the way people sign papers in Libya then ALL the applications they receive from people who live in Libya are signed this way.

I personally wouldn't stress about it.

Forja, do you have any experience with this?
Thanks for your reply I was stressing about it but I heard it wrong she got the Canadian papers right, it was another paper that was a requirement from Libya anyway hope all goes well I am going there soon

MisbahNabeel

Star Member
Jul 8, 2014
Lisbon
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
13 Aug 2014
File Transfer...
13 Aug 2014
Med's Request
27th July 2015
Med's Done....
5th August 2015
Interview........
21-07-2015
Passport Req..
5th October 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21st October 2015
LANDED..........
17th November 2015
Thank you so much RIYT you been very helping and hopefull through out I hope you have very best of time for your vacations we will miss you!
And all other members thanks for everything and hope fully all goes well for you especially for those who are in interview que !
I will post interview questionnaire as soon as possible!
Best of luck

forja

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
besboosa said:

~

hi besboosa

well your situation its very easy , the thing is paris visa office sent your wife a letter requesting here passport , so as she is a resident of libya they give her the two following choices :

Residents of Libya The Canada Visa Application Center (VAC) in Tripoli is currently closed.
In order to submit your passports, please choose one of the following options: * Submit your passport(s) in person or by a third party with the authorization to represent you (authorization may be found on page 6 of this document) to the nearest VAC, including the VAC in Tunis. To find out where the nearest VAC is, please consult the following website: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Index.html. Service fees may apply. * Present yourself at The Embassy of Canada in Tunis either in person or by a third party with the authorization to represent you (authorization may be found on page 6 of this document), on Mondays and Wednesdays from 9 am to 10 am (except bank holidays). You must bring with you your Laissez-passer TUNIS (found on page 7) The address of the Embassy of Canada in Tunis is: Rue de la Feuille d’Érable Cité des Pins, lot 24 Les Berges du Lac II Tunis 1053, Tunisia .

so your wife i think she sent passport by poste to VAC in tunise in this case she only need to send fees for transimission of her passport to canadian embassy in paris , and fees for returnin her passport by courier .
she don't need fingerprind as this option for applicants requesting temporary visa (tourist,study,work permit) .
AUTHORIZATION TO RELEASE VISAS TO A THIRD PARTY it's only if someone going in your behalf to vac in tunisia , so its not applicable in your case .

forja

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
besboosa said:
Thanks for your reply I was stressing about it but I heard it wrong she got the Canadian papers right, it was another paper that was a requirement from Libya anyway hope all goes well I am going there soon
so your wife doesn't need to sign or stamp nothing , but if she sent something additional its not a problem , the thing is there some fees services when dealing with vac in tunisia , so did she sent those fees with her passport .

forja

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
besboosa said:
and if your wife will submit her passport personally at the canadian embassy in tunisia , she need only to fill the ( laisser passer ) page 7 from the letter she received from paris thats all .