Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
MisbahNabeel said:
You should have receive exact after by 30 days
I submitted the request in Jun 16th.
I should've received it in Jul 15th.

But nothing has been sent yet !!!!

It might be because of I was missing the consent form. They sent me an email asking for it and I sent it back to them in Jun 24th.

So may be they are calculating the 30 days after the form is complete?

MisbahNabeel

Star Member
Jul 8, 2014
Lisbon
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Doc's Request.
September 2, October 11 2014, and February 13 2015
AOR Received.
13 Aug 2014
File Transfer...
13 Aug 2014
Med's Request
27th July 2015
Med's Done....
5th August 2015
Interview........
21-07-2015
Passport Req..
5th October 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21st October 2015
LANDED..........
17th November 2015
Yh very highly possible they will send it by 24 of July another wait week for you best of luck
And until 24 I will done from my interview hopefully with good news pray for me! I will post my post interview details Insha Allah.

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
MisbahNabeel said:
Yh very highly possible they will send it by 24 of July another wait week for you best of luck
And until 24 I will done from my interview hopefully with good news pray for me! I will post my post interview details Insha Allah.
Waiting to hear the good news Insha Allah

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
I received GCMS notes today. As I expected, they are recording that my request date was Jun 24th after I sent them a complete request.

Two outcomes of my review to the note:

1- In Jun 9th, there is a recommendation for an interview. There is nothing about the reason of that recommendation. The note written there describes correctly our relation ship history and in the end of the note it says "will invite for interview".

2- It is mentioned there that the due date for the current agent who is working on my spouse's file is Aug 6th. Which I think the date I will receive further communication from Paris VO.

for those who blamed me for sending my inquiry to Paris VO. My inquiry was sent in Jun 15th. after the note or the recommendation for the interview was decided.

So, Two more weeks of waiting.
What bothers me is that the reason for the interview recommendation is not clear. Also, they didn't send me any request for any further explanation before taking that recommendation.
Let us what will happen by Aug 8th. Is it a fir decision or is it just a recommendation?

forja

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sa3Sa3 said:
I received GCMS notes today. As I expected, they are recording that my request date was Jun 24th after I sent them a complete request.

Two outcomes of my review to the note:

1- In Jun 9th, there is a recommendation for an interview. There is nothing about the reason of that recommendation. The note written there describes correctly our relation ship history and in the end of the note it says "will invite for interview".

2- It is mentioned there that the due date for the current agent who is working on my spouse's file is Aug 6th. Which I think the date I will receive further communication from Paris VO.

for those who blamed me for sending my inquiry to Paris VO. My inquiry was sent in Jun 15th. after the note or the recommendation for the interview was decided.

So, Two more weeks of waiting.
What bothers me is that the reason for the interview recommendation is not clear. Also, they didn't send me any request for any further explanation before taking that recommendation.
Let us what will happen by Aug 8th. Is it a fir decision or is it just a recommendation?
hi sa3sa3 , sometimes they request for interview just as a procedure to meet the sponsored person , i knew some applicants goes through rabat visa office , they've been asked for an interview so when they went there it wasn't an interview at all , met with visa officer handing passport that's all .
at least you know that you are close from getting new information or maybe a decision on your application , you need to be happy i am sure that your wife will get her visa .

RYIT

Dec 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/12/2014
Doc's Request.
31/03/2015
AOR Received.
02/03/2015
File Transfer...
SA: 05/03/2015
Med's Request
31/03/2015
Med's Done....
17/04/2015
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
21/05/2015--COPR received 02/06/2015
LANDED..........
11/06/2015
MisbahNabeel said:
MisbahNabeel I am thinking of you today!!!!! I know your interview will go in your favour!

Update us when you get a chance after it is done.

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
RYIT said:
MisbahNabeel I am thinking of you today!!!!! I know your interview will go in your favour!

Update us when you get a chance after it is done.
Same thing here Misbah
Waiting for the good news ISA

MisbahNabeel

Star Member
Jul 8, 2014
Lisbon
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Doc's Request.
September 2, October 11 2014, and February 13 2015
AOR Received.
13 Aug 2014
File Transfer...
13 Aug 2014
Med's Request
27th July 2015
Med's Done....
5th August 2015
Interview........
21-07-2015
Passport Req..
5th October 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21st October 2015
LANDED..........
17th November 2015
Yea guys Alhamdulillah my interview has been very good I got positive reply in end of my interview and lady said I am satisfy that your relationship is genuine . My interview was last for about 45 min to 1 hour was asked loads of series of questions. The interview lady was very good a little little tiny bit strict which I think she should be as she is taking interview and big responsible on her from government so she was so good! Bottom line is she is satisfied and said further proceeding will be send to me by email and confirmed my email address as my medical was expired more than 3 months so she said everything will be send in email just wait for email I said ok ☺ and good bye.

Further details of interview I will post as soon as I will get back home I have flight tomorrow morning 945 am and it's 10:43 packing up see you guys soon Insha Allah and special thanks to RIYT and all other members and sa3sa3 you also don't need to worry for interview as long as your relationship is genuine you don't have to worry and always just speak the TRUTH.

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
MisbahNabeel said:
Yea guys Alhamdulillah my interview has been very good I got positive reply in end of my interview and lady said I am satisfy that your relationship is genuine . My interview was last for about 45 min to 1 hour was asked loads of series of questions. The interview lady was very good a little little tiny bit strict which I think she should be as she is taking interview and big responsible on her from government so she was so good! Bottom line is she is satisfied and said further proceeding will be send to me by email and confirmed my email address as my medical was expired more than 3 months so she said everything will be send in email just wait for email I said ok ☺ and good bye.

Further details of interview I will post as soon as I will get back home I have flight tomorrow morning 945 am and it's 10:43 packing up see you guys soon Insha Allah and special thanks to RIYT and all other members and sa3sa3 you also don't need to worry for interview as long as your relationship is genuine you don't have to worry and always just speak the TRUTH.
Very happy for you. alhamdlellah

rojiyo

Star Member
May 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2015
AOR Received.
04-07-2015 SA 11-08-2015
File Transfer...
17-08-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront and passed
Interview........
Waived
MisbahNabeel said:

Congratulations!!! :D
Now you can relax

RYIT

Dec 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/12/2014
Doc's Request.
31/03/2015
AOR Received.
02/03/2015
File Transfer...
SA: 05/03/2015
Med's Request
31/03/2015
Med's Done....
17/04/2015
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
21/05/2015--COPR received 02/06/2015
LANDED..........
11/06/2015
MisbahNabeel said:

I knew it would go well, I am soooo happy for you!!!

Vera16

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
South West France
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/05/2014
Doc's Request.
04/20/2015
AOR Received.
02/25/2015
File Transfer...
02/27/2015
Med's Request
02/27/2015
Med's Done....
03/11/2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
no visa country
VISA ISSUED...
06/24/2015
LANDED..........
08/28/2015
Isn't it what I told you Misbah !?! Always speak the true and everything will be ok, they are here to verify not to kill people or ruine their life!
I am soooo HAPPY for you!!!!! :) ;) :D :p :-*
Hi every body, i am still reading but didn't writte that much. Life between receiving CORP and Landing is all about filling up a house with a minimum necessary to sleep and eat when the family arrives. Luckily I have a good friend over there and she runs here and there in the city each time I found something I need on Craiglist (second hand stuff for sale including cars and rental).

besboosa

Star Member
Apr 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Been a while since I been on here, and have some "Good News" I got my visa for my spouse and now I was given a 30 day limit before they close my file to go to Tunisia and get it stamped her brothers will be going but I have a question because of the security situation at the border and their not being flights to Tunisia from Libya is it possible I get an extension to go get the visa?

It says "If you do not respond within 30 days from the date of this letter (or before the expiry date of the visas,

whichever comes first), your file will be closed."

Date of Expiry is in december so which will come first here the 30 days or the expiry date?