+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents Visitor’s Visa( Single Mom and I am her only child

Keepsthefaith

Sep 17, 2014
Hello everyone! I would like to have an advice regarding my situation. Me and husband is PR here in Canada. Been here for 4years .I am preparing my documents to get my Mom back home to visit me here in Canada. I am an only child and I am the one who’s supporting her since she is the only parent I’ve got. She’s a single mom. She doesn’t have any properties under her name.Anyone of you has similiar situation like mine? Need some guidance as how I will prove her strong ties back home. So her visitors visa won’t be rejected. And also I have the following questions...
1. How is the online application for parent visitors visa will be? Is this will be a new account? I am applying from inside Canada for my mom’s end. Would it be possible? Need some guidance on how to start online application
2. How much will be the amount (approx) for my Mom’s bank account? Since she doesn’t have any properties under her name.
3. what other documents shall I provide to prove my Mom’s strong ties back home?
Thank you in advance. Godbless:)

charmainefrances

Oct 24, 2011
St. Albert, Alberta
Visa Office......
CPC/VEGREVILLE TRANSFERRED TO CIC-EDMONTON
App. Filed.......
23-11-2010
File Transfer...
19-10-2011
Med's Request
12-10-2013
Med's Done....
23-10-2013 received by cic 31-10-2013
Interview........
12-09-2013 PASSED
Passport Req..
18-03-2014 PPR OF MY SON
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2014
LANDED..........
June 24,2014 To God be the glory! PR CARD received: August 22, 2014 (exactly 60 days after landing)! Son's PR card arrived August 27, 2014 (exactly 65 days after landing)
Hello everyone! I would like to have an advice regarding my situation. Me and husband is PR here in Canada. Been here for 4years .I am preparing my documents to get my Mom back home to visit me here in Canada. I am an only child and I am the one who’s supporting her since she is the only parent I’ve got. She’s a single mom. She doesn’t have any properties under her name.Anyone of you has similiar situation like mine? Need some guidance as how I will prove her strong ties back home. So her visitors visa won’t be rejected. And also I have the following questions...
1. How is the online application for parent visitors visa will be? Is this will be a new account? I am applying from inside Canada for my mom’s end. Would it be possible? Need some guidance on how to start online application
2. How much will be the amount (approx) for my Mom’s bank account? Since she doesn’t have any properties under her name.
3. what other documents shall I provide to prove my Mom’s strong ties back home?
Thank you in advance. Godbless:)
Hello! If my guess is right, your mom is in the Philippines, am I right?

What I did for my mom and aunt's application were the following:

1. Created an online account for them, under their names. Then I uploaded the forms and necessary documents for their application.

2. My mother does not have properties under her name but she has a GSIS pension. So what I did is I asked for a certification that she is receiving PHP 10,000 a month. For sure this isn't enough, so we (me and my husband) supplied most of the financial thing for their application... We submitted : Certificate of Employment, Notice of assessment from 2016,2017,2018, and pay slips. I didn't submit a bank statement because honestly I have nothing to show. lols! Same goes with my aunt's application... No bank statement, no properties, only php 15,000 a month from her 8-5pm job.

3. The invitation letter, FOR ME, will also play a big role on your mom's application... If you want a sample, I can send you one. Most members of this forum might say that this will only give a small impact on the application, but as I've said, for me, it is a big deal. PM me if you want a sample. :)

I hope this will help you! Stay safe and God bless too!

• Love
Reactions: Keepsthefaith

Keepsthefaith

Sep 17, 2014
Hello! If my guess is right, your mom is in the Philippines, am I right?

What I did for my mom and aunt's application were the following:

1. Created an online account for them, under their names. Then I uploaded the forms and necessary documents for their application.

2. My mother does not have properties under her name but she has a GSIS pension. So what I did is I asked for a certification that she is receiving PHP 10,000 a month. For sure this isn't enough, so we (me and my husband) supplied most of the financial thing for their application... We submitted : Certificate of Employment, Notice of assessment from 2016,2017,2018, and pay slips. I didn't submit a bank statement because honestly I have nothing to show. lols! Same goes with my aunt's application... No bank statement, no properties, only php 15,000 a month from her 8-5pm job.

3. The invitation letter, FOR ME, will also play a big role on your mom's application... If you want a sample, I can send you one. Most members of this forum might say that this will only give a small impact on the application, but as I've said, for me, it is a big deal. PM me if you want a sample. :)

I hope this will help you! Stay safe and God bless too!

@charmainefrances Hello po.Thank you so much po for replying Kabayan and for answering all of my questions...

Yes, your guess was right po. My Mother is in the Philippines right now.It will be a big help po if you can send me the invitation letter so I will have an idea po as how will I write mine. I'll message you po.

Thank you so much po and God Bless :)