+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents Visit visa/Super Visa from Pakistan - Connect here

Hus85

Sep 16, 2017
you applied from Canada or Pakistan?
It’s supervisa or visit visa?
Did they send you a message that the eligibility is in processing?
I applied from Canada. It's a regular visit visa. They never sent a message about starting of eligibility. I saw it on a tracker by myself.

fooqs

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
Hello everyone, hope your days are going well.

I am planning to apply for super visa for my parents. While i believe my father (although retired) can easily pass the visitor visa requirement alteast finance wise. I was thinking of applying for super visa for them, as its a longer validity visa (and he donsn't have to fill out paperwork on his end, only i have to).

1) Question is, he initially plans to visit only for a few months (2 months max), and the super visa requires a 1 year long medical insurance. How can i get a medical insurance for 1 year (to apply for visa) and then change it to 2 months one ? is this allowed and which providers will you recommend/or which were used?

2) Is the visit visa a problem, issue nowadays with country situation for parents?
Thanks,

supvisa2024

Mar 28, 2024
hello,
I applied supervisa for my mom on 23rd of December 2024 and still waiting for the update.
Is your parents background check has been started?
Pls check the background section on online application status. You applied from where?
Thank you and goodly luck for your parents application.
I applied from Canada. My parents are in Pakistan. Still no update. The background check is in progress other then there is no update. I have not received medical request. Is it same with your application?

I checked online, Pakistan super visa processing time is increased to 227 days...

TrickyColonel

May 4, 2023
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
App. Filed.......
28-02-2022
AOR Received.
07-05-2022
Med's Request
17-06-2022
Med's Done....
27-06-2022
Passport Req..
07-06-2023
LANDED..........
31-07-2023
Hi everyone Alhamdulillah my mother got PPR for visit visa today. I applied for my mother's visit visa 1st March, and showed my own bank statements and pay stubs as my mother is a widow and a housewife so she doesnt really have any source of income. There is no way to book a Passport submission appointment at VFS Karachi, are we just supposed to walk in any day and submit it? Anyone who had recent experience with this?

sahmad63

Feb 17, 2024
Hi everyone Alhamdulillah my mother got PPR for visit visa today. I applied for my mother's visit visa 1st March, and showed my own bank statements and pay stubs as my mother is a widow and a housewife so she doesnt really have any source of income. There is no way to book a Passport submission appointment at VFS Karachi, are we just supposed to walk in any day and submit it? Anyone who had recent experience with this?
mashallah congratulations. Passport submission/collection is just walk-in.

Reactions: TrickyColonel

TrickyColonel

May 4, 2023
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
App. Filed.......
28-02-2022
AOR Received.
07-05-2022
Med's Request
17-06-2022
Med's Done....
27-06-2022
Passport Req..
07-06-2023
LANDED..........
31-07-2023
mashallah congratulations. Passport submission/collection is just walk-in.
JazakAllah Brother, I was actually confused because at the time of my immigration there was an appointment system in place that's why i thought i was tripping haha. Thanks for the clarification

Najabad14

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 12,2015
Doc's Request.
22Feb 2016, 23 March 2016, 24 June 2016
File Transfer...
20 Sep 2015
Med's Request
3 June ,2016
Med's Done....
14 June 2016
Passport Req..
22-07-2016
Congratulations!
you applied online from Canada or you applied from Karachi Pakistan?
please share the timelines if possible.
What’s documents you submitted with the application?
Once again congrats to you and your family.

TrickyColonel

May 4, 2023
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
App. Filed.......
28-02-2022
AOR Received.
07-05-2022
Med's Request
17-06-2022
Med's Done....
27-06-2022
Passport Req..
07-06-2023
LANDED..........
31-07-2023
Congratulations!
you applied online from Canada or you applied from Karachi Pakistan?
please share the timelines if possible.
What’s documents you submitted with the application?
Once again congrats to you and your family.
JazakAllah brother. Sure, you can find the timeline for the TRV in my signature at the end, I applied from Canada on behalf of my mother on the new portal.
The documents i submitted were obviously her passport and nic, my pay stubs and bank statement, letter of invitation in which i mentioned her home ties (her house, my siblings, her travel history since she has been to Jeddah and Dubai before & I just mentioned in her age it is difficult to stay away from your homeland for long) and day to day plan including which places we will visit (I put October 1st to 30th as a tentative plan), house property documents with her name on it and an FRC for proof of relationship. I think that's about it. The process was really fast and I think if she gave her biometrics earlier the approval might have come much more earlier, it got a bit delayed because of fasting and Ramadan she couldnt go and we were not in much of a hurry either haha

Reactions: Najabad14

Malik.awan304

May 9, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I am a Canadian citizen and am applying for visitor visas for my mother and younger brother. My wife is expecting a second baby in June 2024, and before submitting my application, I have the following questions:

1. I do not own a house in Canada; instead, I live in a two-bedroom apartment with my wife and child. Should I provide a letter of accommodation? What should I provide in a letter for accommodation, considering my current living situation?
2. I have savings of around $60,000 in two Canadian banks. Would this be considered a negative factor for my mother and brother’s visa applications? Additionally, applicant my brother has a bank balance of $25,000, and my mother has $12,000, along with other assets such as property, etc.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

sahmad63

Feb 17, 2024
I am a Canadian citizen and am applying for visitor visas for my mother and younger brother. My wife is expecting a second baby in June 2024, and before submitting my application, I have the following questions:

1. I do not own a house in Canada; instead, I live in a two-bedroom apartment with my wife and child. Should I provide a letter of accommodation? What should I provide in a letter for accommodation, considering my current living situation?
2. I have savings of around $60,000 in two Canadian banks. Would this be considered a negative factor for my mother and brother’s visa applications? Additionally, applicant my brother has a bank balance of $25,000, and my mother has $12,000, along with other assets such as property, etc.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!
1. No need to provide accommodation letter. Just provide a well-written notarized invitation letter - but DONOT mention anything about your wife's future pregnancy. Keep it to family visit, meetup, family gathering/reunion etc.

2. Your funds are only required IF you're sponsoring them - if they're self sponsored (as in case of most of visit applicants) you don't have to provide your funds details. Keep your brother as primary applicant, mother as dependant and vice versa - show home ties of each applicant(family social circle, assets, bank statements) ALSO provide bank statement, assets, job letter etc of your brother.

Goodluck!

Malik.awan304

May 9, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
1. No need to provide accommodation letter. Just provide a well-written notarized invitation letter - but DONOT mention anything about your wife's future pregnancy. Keep it to family visit, meetup, family gathering/reunion etc.

2. Your funds are only required IF you're sponsoring them - if they're self sponsored (as in case of most of visit applicants) you don't have to provide your funds details. Keep your brother as primary applicant, mother as dependant and vice versa - show home ties of each applicant(family social circle, assets, bank statements) ALSO provide bank statement, assets, job letter etc of your brother.

Goodluck!
Thank you, @sahmad63, for your suggestion. Wouldn't it be a strong point to apply for a visitor visa for my mother during my wife's pregnancy?

sahmad63

Feb 17, 2024
Thank you, @sahmad63, for your suggestion. Wouldn't it be a strong point to apply for a visitor visa for my mother during my wife's pregnancy?
actually its a week point. They consider relatives are coming for childcare/baby sitting - a job otherwise could be taken by locals. Though it may sound absurd in our culture ;) but thats what it is. Having said that - your mother's visa approval shouldn't be an issue even if you just mention they're coming to spend some time with you.