25-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
03-03-2014 to CPC-M
Med's Done....
06-06-2013
Hi All,

I am getting ready to send my parents application online, however have a few questions still.

1. I will be my parents representative as they do not speak english and would not be able do their application. Will I create a My CIC under their name or under my name?

2.Is there a limit on the sizes of the documents that can be uploaded?

3.Should my husband and I write the invitation letter separate or together?

4.My parents will be paying for their trip expenses (aside from accommodation and meals, since they are staying at our home), do I need to include bank statements for my husband and myself? ( I would rather not, since there is large transactions for us due to us just purchasing a house)

5. My husband and I own our home, should I include proof of ownership or is it not necessary?

6. Should I state something like " My parents have strong ties to my home country, my brother (not a dependent) is in Albania and lives with them, my mothers parents and her 6 siblings are in albania ( another two have immigrated, one brother living in the states and one step sister living in Canada). My fathers parents have passed away, however all 7 his siblings but one (who lives in Greece) are in albania.
Most importantly, my parents businesses (one each) are there and it is vital for my parents to go back, since my mom is the one who does all the business transactions with Turkey and there is no one to replace her. I promise that my parents have no intention of overstaying and will go back at the end of their stay……. Is this too much detail? I have no clue how to prove their ties to their country aside from family and their businesses

7. Lastly, does a multiple or single entry visa affect their decision? I want a multiple entry for them, so they can come visit more often. However it is more important to me for them to at least be present when I give birth.

Any responses are greatly appreciated :)

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. No. MyCIC have to be done on their name. You may be their representative.
2. You will see in a guide when you get to that point. If I remember right each attached document could not be bigger that 5 Mb.
3. You could write it together (two signatures)
4. Yes. CIC would like to know how well established in Canada you are (not getting welfare, for example)
5. You may mention in your letter that you live in your own house. No need to provide proof.
6. Their RELATIVES are not ties , unfortunately. Write about their business- IT IS important! How long are they going to stay with you in Canada?
Do they own a house or an apartment? What is their travel history?On top of that you may mention that mother's extended family and their son (your brother live with) but no need to focus at all that.
7. Recently CIC started looking at multiple entry visas option even if you ask for a single entry one.
So you may ask for a multiple entry one.

ortom

Feb 19, 2013
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Vegreville /CPC - Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
03-03-2014 to CPC-M
Med's Done....
06-06-2013
Thank you very much for your reply.
My parents do not own their home, its a family home from my mother's side of the family. However they do have other property tittles that they are providing proof of.

Regina said:
1. No. MyCIC have to be done on their name. You may be their representative.
2. You will see in a guide when you get to that point. If I remember right each attached document could not be bigger that 5 Mb.
3. You could write it together (two signatures)
4. Yes. CIC would like to know how well established in Canada you are (not getting welfare, for example)
5. You may mention in your letter that you live in your own house. No need to provide proof.
6. Their RELATIVES are not ties , unfortunately. Write about their business- IT IS important! How long are they going to stay with you in Canada?
Do they own a house or an apartment? What is their travel history?On top of that you may mention that mother's extended family and their son (your brother live with) but no need to focus at all that.
7. Recently CIC started looking at multiple entry visas option even if you ask for a single entry one.
So you may ask for a multiple entry one.

rajihaan

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Hi
I am recently moved here in Canada in March,18 as a permanent resident.
I want to invite my parents on multiple visa.when i can apply for that.
What would be required?
A reply will be appreciated.
Thanks

rajihaan

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Hi
I am recently moved here in Canada in March,18 as a permanent resident.
I want to invite my parents on multiple visa.when i can apply for that.
What would be required?
A reply will be appreciated.
Thanks