+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents supervisa - Medicals requested

Siddu's

Sep 13, 2017
Hello All -

I need some help in understanding the status of my Mom's supervisa application. How long does it normally take to get the Supervisa...my mom did the medicals on 2nd Feb 2019 (in Delhi) but the status is still not updated online. However, biometrics status was updated on the same day.
Here is the current status - How long does it take ?

Application step Current status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hello All -

I need some help in understanding the status of my Mom's supervisa application. How long does it normally take to get the Supervisa...my mom did the medicals on 2nd Feb 2019 (in Delhi) but the status is still not updated online. However, biometrics status was updated on the same day.
Here is the current status - How long does it take ?

Application step Current status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
It could take about a week for the medical status to get updated. Hopefully she has passed the medicals and there are no additional tests.

It seems her application is currently in the background checks stage. Not sure why the background checks if she applied to NDVO. Did she previously work/currently work in the armed forces, police, judiciary or any other government departments, especially in a research field or sensitive information processing?

butterflynm

Feb 7, 2019
Can someone help in what letter super visa application starts?

I applied it still shows my application number starts with V..is it should be PG?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Can someone help in what letter super visa application starts?

I applied it still shows my application number starts with V..is it should be PG?
The counterfoil stamped in the passport will state whether it is a V-1 (visitor/TRV) or a PG-1 (super visa).

Right now the application number will begin with a 'V' because super visas are a category of visitor visas

alexpritie

Apr 30, 2013
is it a super visa ? can you post the timelines please?
Yes it is a Supervisa,
Application submitted on Dec 21st
Medical request Jan 9th
Medical Completed Jan 15th
PPR Jan 25th submitted at VFS 31st January
Visa issued: Feb 1st week
Ticket purchased for march