BC PNP
AOR Received.
Dec 5,2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 22,2018
LANDED..........
Mar 17, 2018
Hello members,

I am filling in my parents supervisa application and there is one document to submit that says,

Purpose of Travel-Others
You must submit proof that you are coming to Canada for a temporary visit.

Examples of what you can provide as proof:

A scanned copy of:
  • Your flight ticket departing Canada,
  • Your travel itinerary (e.g. places you will visit or stay, such as hotel booking)
  • Proof of a medical appointment.
I am wondering what documents can they submit to support this , we haven't booked flight since its not known yet when Visa will arrive, they are going to live at my place so they don't have any hotel bookings.

Please advice what else they can show here to support that this visit is temporary?

Thank you.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello members,

I am filling in my parents supervisa application and there is one document to submit that says,

Purpose of Travel-Others
You must submit proof that you are coming to Canada for a temporary visit.

Examples of what you can provide as proof:

A scanned copy of:
  • Your flight ticket departing Canada,
  • Your travel itinerary (e.g. places you will visit or stay, such as hotel booking)
  • Proof of a medical appointment.
I am wondering what documents can they submit to support this , we haven't booked flight since its not known yet when Visa will arrive, they are going to live at my place so they don't have any hotel bookings.

Please advice what else they can show here to support that this visit is temporary?

Thank you.
Places they will visit. Wouldn't you take them to nearby attractions, pick up groceries, etc.?